Megatron is a sad sack [spoilers]

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Recall, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    taking orders like a bitch from the Fallen. Why, oh why did Megatron have to be an understudy of The Fallen? He is supposed to be Megatron.....total badass not a yes man.

At least he got away with Starscream even with half his face missing. Meaning next time he won't fuck around.

2. newguy

newguy i

I think the Fallen was Megatrons tutor.
    Can the Fallen survive a blast strong enough to moce cybertron tousands of miles?
    Megatron can.

3. BumbleeDude

BumbleeDude Well-Known Member

It was painfully close to the Emporer/Vador thing... They even had lines referring to each other as 'master' and 'apprentice'....

4. Putrecon

Putrecon Banned

Sorry for repeating this in another thred but I thought it was way more Serpentor/Cobra Commander than Emperor/Vader...

Vader and Emperor were both evil badasses (excluding the dumb prequels) and for the most part they got things done and stomped people that got in their way but I think The Fallen and Megatron were pretty incompetent in this film, The Fallen professed to be all-powerful but got his ass kicked just as easily as Megatron did hence my Serpentor/Cobra Commander comparison because lets be honest: they were pretty rubbish villains too (in the original TV shows) :D