Heavy/Scratch: megatron in jet mode

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Vincymon, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Vincymon

Vincymon Well-Known Member

Ok, here is some more pics, of my first custom work.

I've finally got a way to fix the wings in jet mode, so that, though they are moveable, the joints are stiff enough, that they won't just flop around.

I also managed to get the head to fold so that it stays under the jet mode !
    ( it is circled in black ). Asyou can see, the way the head is fitted, the face will be hidden by the torso joint. The fins still show, but when I am done with the chest design, the head fins will seem to merge with it, while in jet mode.

I am going to be adding more armour plating to the chest area, to compensate for the wings kibble; so that he doesn't look hunchback in robot mode. Besides, the chest needs to protrude more, since I can't have him resting on his head in jet mode :( 

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    This looks like a pretty ambitious project.

3. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Pardon my ignorance, but which megs is this?

4. Vincymon

Vincymon Well-Known Member

It is megatron from the 2007 movie. I know its a bit late for such a project, but ah well, i was busy wit' school work all before that.

I am trying to correct as many mistakes from the 2007 megatron leader class that I can.

For example as you can see here, the head is mostly hidden with the undercarriage of the jet instead of just sitting on top the jet mode.