Minor/Repaint: Megatron finally done

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by cyberslam, Jul 18, 2009.

1. cyberslam

cyberslam Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey It has been awhile since I posted and now you know why. This was hard to do. I took a while to make the paint work just right. I was going to do it like JinSaotome's "Megatron as some sort of tank. Yes, a tank, BRILLIANT!" with all the red highlights, but as I said it was hard to get the weathered look (which I did by accident) so I'm a little hesitant to mess with it for a bit. This was done with testers enamel paint - silver, chrome, white, red and a dark green. Yes there is technically no black on this guy. I know it is weird, I read the lable on the paint and it wasn't black, but a green. I just think that is funny. Anyway the gun turrent is from a leader class animated megatron and it is held on with magnets.

Bio:

Megatron meet Mr. D out of nowhere. He just appeared, saying that he was a Decepticon here to bestow Megatron power beyond his wildest dreams. Megatron was suspicious of this new comer and as if Mr. D could read his mind, said "Consider it an offering to the great and power Megatron.” Megatron being the typical evil leader, thinking that he was so unstoppable, just accepted it. So he shook Mr. D’s hand and the last thing that he remember was Mr. D laughing as he said “Did you really think that you would great something without loosing anything.” Mr. D gave Megatron all the power he could ever want, but the price was his freedom. His strength, speed and fire power were increased to unbelievable levels and his intelligence was greatly decreased. He is basically a puppet for Mr. D to get the Decepticons to work towards his goals.

So basically Megatron became like the hulk and the is why I think that this mold works for the story.

Attached Files:

2. StuntPrime35

StuntPrime35 Dreads for life

News Credits:
    and there we have War Within Shockwave!

3. mr_soundwave

mr_soundwave operation: tidalwave

glad you chose megatron! looks pretty sweet!

4. cyberslam

cyberslam Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I throw up a poll becouse I couldn't decide and he won. So that is why he was chosen.