Megatron fans

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by rich_prime, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Leadfoot

Leadfoot The Strongest.

I'm not crazy about the idea of there being some bigger, over-arching battle more important than the one betwen Megatron and Optimus Prime, but of course, things change. The most important thing to me is that proper reverence is given to this iconic hero-villain rivalry as the supreme archetype that it really is. So the more respect given to Megatron, the better. I don't particularly care for the two of them sharing an altmode, but whatever - I'm not that much of a stickler. As long as the showdown between Optimus and Megatron is well handled, I'm good.

2. PredaconX

PredaconX Decepticon Combiner

Rayzilla im with u on Megatrons new look, i think he def does look like a BAMF!

I think the hood gives him a even more sinister look and keeps people guessing on what he looks like after ROTF when half his face was blown off.

I would love to see the Twins get destroyed by Megs and or Shockwave but def DO NOT wanna see Bee killed off.

Im gonna say its safe to assume some of the Bots are gonna get pretty injured being as how many more Cons there are.

3. jazz89

jazz89 i'm rockin' moon base 1.

Ebay:
    here you go lol

[​IMG]

4. nerovolpi

nerovolpi Actively Lurking

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    that's pure gold.

5. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

I think TF1 and 2 meg looked OK but I don't think that highly of the TF3 Meg for the following reasons.

1. Personly I don't like such a harmless alt mode like a truck.
    2. The cloak and hiddem face looks too corny and tipical and classicle for Megatron.
    3. I do not like how Kruger is putting down Megatron so much with TF2 and 3 not having Meg in command and now he is hiding waiting to be able to kill Prime.
    4. I do not like how they apparently made him a evil version of Optimus Prime. Megatron is not based on anyone but himselfe. it is a insult to make hime based on OP.

6. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Where are you getting that Megatron is based on Prime?

7. PredaconX

PredaconX Decepticon Combiner

jazz89 that picture is pure classic!!!

Like i said though i wouldnt wanna see Bee bite the dust.

If it was one or both of the Twins i wouldnt really mind it, especially if they have any major dialog in this film.

I just cant wait to see Megs and Shockwave in action!!

8. turtleman747

turtleman747 Banned

well at first i was
    that truck is Megatron no way? that's stupid why would he go from a jet to a flying tank to a truck? Megatorn not suppose be a truck he all ways has a powerful alt mod
    but that's me gust saying that he not suppose to be a truck i do very much like the way they went with him this time some thing completely different and unexpected

9. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love movie Megatron. He's so insanely dumb and angry. Best movie character IMO simply because he's hilarious and looks fucking awesome.

10. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    weaving is by far the best voice actor for megs ever, pity he wasn't used in TFP, I can't take that Megatron seriously.

11. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

na movie megs in TF1 was a badass. I was one of the phew who liked seeing megatron less, he became almost a movie precence that when he did return he was such a beast. ROTF megs not has imposing but he still kiled prime and sam so in a way megs has done alright in both films. I do not know why anyone is complaining with how megs has been handled. He was a little weak in ROTF but he served his purpose in the films, dont forget it is about the humans so decepticons are never gonna get a huge amount of screen time.

12. Kraken2009

Kraken2009 Megatron's Right Hand

Which is a problem, and I think many others would agree, considering that Transformers should be about Transformers. Way too much human presence. Some is good, but some scenes we don't need.

13. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

The problem is: It costs A LOT to animate those Transformers, we can't have a full movie with Transformers wandering around, it would be more expensive than Avatar.

So we need them at a degree.

14. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

Well you got to have a balance in these films. Allot said when I said make a film about cybatron it aint gonna feel like a transformers film, obvious it cant be just about the transformers you need the humans. Even though the character development in the films has been lazy but still the films have been cool

15. Kraken2009

Kraken2009 Megatron's Right Hand

Totally agree, I forgot the expenses! As long as it is decent human scenes. There are some real head scratchers in both movies

The films have been pretty cool, so far, I just suggest A BIT more transformers, or more screen time for some.

16. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Not all human characters are bad, Miakela, Leo and Sam were annoying, I admit it.

But Lennox, Epps, Simmons and The Defense Secretary in the first movie are all interesting human characters.

Lennox and Epps are the individuals that represent how fucking badass mankind can be on a movie about giant robots, Simmons is the comic relief wannabe badass bureaucrat [First movie] or nut agent who tries too hard to be a war hero [second movie] and The Defense Secretary was cool because....he uses a freaking flamethrower!

We just need more scenes with those guys instead of Sam and his random love interest [Carly or whataver the hell is her name].

17. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Simmons is the single greatest non-comic human character to be in TF media since ever. Megatron never went after Simmons because he knows better.

18. Phil

Phil Well-Known Member

Damn dude, what's your fascination with Bumblebee getting mutilated?

19. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    KID APPEAL CHARACTER R BAD

Everybody knows the kid-appeal character sucks and has to die because...because fuck the kid-appeal character.

AMIRITE GAIZ

20. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Because he's popular, and it's cool to hate popular characters because.