Megatron collection. Jetfire/Unicron/Starscream figures

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by gman666, Dec 23, 2008.

1. gman666

gman666 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    It has been forever since I have been here which will change after the beginning of the year. Going thru my collections I am running out of space so I am reducing on several things. TF wise I am condensing my collection to Prime. Grimlock, and Starscream. That means Megatron has to go. I have the following:

Megatron TF Masterpiece. This is just the basic figure that came in the box. I did not purchase the additional gun kit. It was only on display. Comes with box, all papers, and accessories. $95.00 shipped

Megatron Encore 02. Takara Japan. On display only and comes with box/accessories. Decals applied. $63.00 shipped.

Megatron MegaSTF TF 03 Destron Leader. Takara Japan. Only been on display. Comes with box. $40.00 Shipped

2 Megatron Choro Q Robo. Takara Japan. I have both the normal and black color. $25.00 shipped for both

3 Megatron Classic Voyager. One was on display, one is still in sealed box, and the other is the Japan repaint.
    US Display with box. $25.00 shipped
    US Sealed in box. $28.00 shipped
    Takara Japan repaint no box. $30.00 shipped

2 Megatron Generation 2 tank.
    1 US tank only. No box or instructions. 3 missiles and tank machine gun. $17.00 shipped
    1 Takara Japan 1992 Beast Wars Neo Megastorm D-12. Display only. Comes with box and accessories. $ 45.00 shipped

1 Megatron Revoltech. Kaiyodo Japan. On display only and comes with box. $27.50 shipped

Megatron Myclone MTF 002. Takara Japan. No box but will throw in Magnus MTF 004 and Arcee MTF 005. $30.00 Shipped

3 Megatron PVC figures no bags. 1 is an Act 4 pewter figure with Laserbeak. The other 2 are HOC. 1 has both hands and the other Energon Mace. $25.00 shipped all 3

All loose no boxes on display only. 1 Battle Damaged Megatron from the Animated 2 pack. 1 Tank Megatron from the 2 pack. 1 Animated Megatron Cybertron form. All 3 $40.00 shipped

All loose no boxes on display only. 1 Megatron and 1 Fallen Titanium. Both are The War Within. $40.00 shipped

That is it for Megatron. Can get them all for $470.00 shipped

2 Jetfire figures. Both have tight joints and no yellowing. One only has 1 arm. No armor or gun. I will throw in a knockoff in same scale that is boxed. $40.00 shipped

1 Starscream Cybertron figure. This is the big version. Was only on display and comes with box and accessories. $45.00 shipped

2 Unicron figures. 1 is yellow and 1 is black. Some of the accessories are available. Like the Jetfire figures great for parts. $35.00 shipped

1 Toyota MR2 Roadbot MIB. This is the 1/18 scale. $20.00 shipped

PAYPAL ONLY. Figures will go out this Friday. Will combine shipping. Would love to sell all of the Megatrons as a package. If you have any questions PM me or use my e-mail joemerchant00@yahoo.com
    No calling dibs in this thread. PM AND E-MAILS ONLY.

Thanks!

Greg

2. gman666

gman666 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    bump