Megatron cameo on new Family Guy episode

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Malunis_T, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not sure if someone made a topic about this, but here ya go.

In the most recent episode of Family Guy (season 7, episode 7), a familiar villain makes a random unexpected cameo...

Episode synopsis;
    Joe's wife has her baby, and they soon discover that the hospital bill will be impossible for them to pay off. After many attempts at making money, they come to Peter's step-father, who cruelly declines. Peter plans to break into his step-father's mansion and safe while a party is taking place, to which Lois finds out and puts a stop to it.
    When Joe is telling Peter (via microphone in a van) that the plan is off, Peter isn't so sure about stopping, then Joe passes the microphone over and says "Tell them, Megatron." Then, you see G1 Megatron in the van, talking into the microphone in a very Frank Welker type of voice "Do as I commaaand!", Which is all Peter needs to know he needs to stop.

I added spoiler tags in case you don't want to (or need to) know what happens.

[​IMG]

Yeah, he's missing his fusion/plasma/muddahfuggin' cannon.

EDIT: [​IMG] Huh. Sweet.

Just a random thing to mention; There was also one other episode where when the Griffins go to a Jewish church, Peter discovers that many great people are actually Jewish, including Optimus Prime! And in another (I cannot remember which, sorry), Soundwave becomes employee of the month at Peter's workplace, where he mentions he met his wife in a Christian chatroom.

So yeah, I guess Seth MacFarlane loves G1. Awesome.

2. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  3. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.