Megatron back to life

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by bumble prime 2, Aug 15, 2011.

1. bumble prime 2

bumble prime 2 Member

What if Unicorn is in tf4 and fixes up Megatron and turns him into Galvaston like in transformers the movie 1984. reason saying galvaston because it would make it kinda diferent fron oringinal movie.

2. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

No, dear Primus, no! Let's not have a live-action remake of the 1986 movie.

Besides, Megatron's been killed off and resurrected once. Doing so again will be old and redundant. And there's no way they could pull off Unicron convincingly in the movies, so let's keep him out of the movies.

3. Honorbound

Honorbound The Reclusive Semi-Lurker

What she said.

4. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No. If they did use Galvatron, I'd prefer him to be a completely different character from Megatron. Maybe a Decepticon that trained under Megatron in the early days of the war.

5. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    I just love how after THREE movies where virtually everything prior, outside of a couple of character names, was completely thrown out and practically reinvented from the ground up, people continue to think/believe/suggest that "the next movie" will or should follow any sort of G1 related continuity whatsoever. It happened after TF1, then after TF2 and still again after TF3 - despite all three movies making it crystal clear that they are their own thing. Names, characters, personalities, alt modes, bot modes, colors... all totally reinvented to one degree or another, but somehow TF4 will suddenly anchor itself in G1. Yeah.

Of course I also love how every new member makes one of these TF4 idea threads every two hours. :) 

6. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

I say give transformers a break for a few years, and then lets see where they go with it next. I would like it to continue, but a far different style in terms of the actors performance

7. iconbot

iconbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mainly because the 'NEW' members dont look at Transformers through rose coloured glasses. They are probably more intouch with how a non TF fan would view these movies when they come. G1 storylines should stay in the past.

8. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Why so Geewun, Loser?

Redundant much.

9. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Live action Unicron reviving Megatron into Galvatron would probably be copyright infringement to the 80's movie.

10. Soulmaster

Soulmaster Well-Known Member

Me Gusta the name "Galvaston" xD nice mispell dude :p 
    but about Galvatron, nah

11. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    Odd considering 99% of all these new members who always join during new movie time constantly bring up G1 story arc ideas, G1 character ideas, and G1 movie/episode wishes like Unicron resurrecting Megatron and turning him into Galvatron, Rodimus taking over as Autobot leader, Ultra Magnus coming in and of course being a carrier truck, Starscream coming back as a ghost, introduction of the Dinobots, etc. For a bunch of casual TF fans, that's sure a lot of G1 knowledge. The OP of this thread being the latest case in point.

12. Rquiem

Rquiem Dutchbot

News Credits:
    Rather not, Megatron has been poorly executed in the movies.
    Movie 1, frozen 3/4 the movie and got cubed by a boy.
    Movie 2, Was told in first movie he was supreme evil and leader of the bad guys, yet he somehow answers to "the fallen".
    Movie 3, He's Sentinel's little helper.

If Galvatron is a reality, and I do hope so, he should be some
    1. sort of former General to the fallen, second to none.
    2. Allie of Unicron (not planet sized), a different breed of transformers (more "upgraded") thought extinct (planet that got cosmic rust)
    3. Race of new upgraded transformers that were designed to destroy the to us know race. The Transformers that defied the Quintessons themselves killing them and seeking to become all powerful.

In my opinion, he should be: Tactical mastermind second to none, strong, damage resistant and really cool and confident like in the Transformers movie (cartoon). Not the shouting version of the series.

Just my 2 cents.