Megatron and Shockwave

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jazzmatic Prime, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Jazzmatic Prime

Jazzmatic Prime Background Bot

we all know that Shockwave will be the main bad guy in DOTM, and megatron goes into hiding due to his defeat in ROTF, but what will happen when these two meet in the 3rd film? since Shockwave took control of Cybertron when Megatron was gone, i think Shockwave will despise Megatron and fight him for leadership. Starscream will probably join Shockwave willingly, since hes a cowardly traitor. And Soundwave will probably stay with Megatron, because he's Meg's most loyal servant.

what do you think?...

oh and, i herd what people are saying about the yellow robot in the DOTM trailer. they say he might be Unicron, i don't think so... Unicron is bigger then a planet, he's smaller then the moon. probably Sentinel Prime or Alfa Trion. whoever he is he looks like and probably should be voiced by Leonard Nimoy.

2. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Im facepalming all those people who say Unicron

3. buickanddeere

buickanddeere Well-Known Member

Both Shockwave and Soundwave are loyal to the Decepticon cause. That means varying amounts of loyalty to Megs depending if Megs is around and "sane".
    Neither would directly confront Megs but either would take the leadership role if Megs fumbled or left himself wide open for defeat.

4. MegaPaultron

MegaPaultron Well-Known Member

ITS NOT UNICRON!!

I not going to speculate who it is...

Shockwave has always used his cold logic over violence thats why he can always read Megatron like a book Starscream is the scapel to Shockwaves grand designs he will manipulate both in his attempt to seize power...

Then and only then he will stand over the bodies of the only two Cons that had any chance of leading... and assert his own agenda...

5. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If it going to be Megatron and Soundwave verses Shockwave and Starscream? Which side will the Autobots fight with?

6. deceptor83

deceptor83 Well-Known Member

Nah I don't think there will be a conflict between the 2. Here is what I think will happen, Megs is hurt bad so they go to cybertron to meet up with Shocky. Shocky see's the damages and fixes up Megs like never before and bring his own gameplan.
    You guys gotta think for a sec Shocky is the brains and Megs is just the leader. We all know Megs isnt the brightest decepticon which is why Shocky is second in command. He may not be a warrior type con like Megs but he plays the field like a game of chess.
    So yeah if we see anyone bump heads it will be Starscream and Megs like the good times.

7. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    The Shockwave from the G1 cartoon might fit that bill, but in the comics he and Megs weren't exactly buddy-buddy.

8. Shockwave69

Shockwave69 Supreme Leader

the Autobots would destroy both of them

9. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I'm really looking forward to some good character interactions between Shockwave and Megatron. The interactions between Starscream and Megatron in ROTF were some of my favourite parts.

10. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd rather have Shockwave be helping Megs after his battle in ROTF, instead of him just being like "you got your ass kicked so I'm the leader now". It's the final movie, I wanna see Megs actually be the leader for more than 10 minutes.

11. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

megatron may have had his arm torn off, and his face half destroyed but that did not stop megatron using his back boosters to fly away just after the fallen was destroyed. By now he is rebuilt ready for the third installment, why he is a tanka truck we will have to wait and see.

12. Rodimus Primal

Rodimus Primal Well-Known Member

I want to see Megatron be the leader in this and Shockwave be his big bad number 2 that kicks a lot of rear. Knowing Bay though I wonder if Decepticons will have any good character development.