Megatron a good leader?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by 0MEGATR0N, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We can put rockets into space.

Should Megatron do as you suggest, the Autobots are sure to assist the humans and give them technology/information that are currently withholding to save assist them in their fight for survival--we wouldn't go down easy either. We aren't cavemen.

You want Megatron to shoot a big block of the moon at the Earth? Surely something that big traveling such a distance a speed that would of light or whatever speed their cannons can fire would destroy our world, leaving Megatron with yet another ruined world with no inhabitants.

I don't recall which episode he said it, but I recall him saying that he would rule this world, and I believe it was Optimus who said that he wishes to enslave it early on in season 1.

2. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    A time consuming, drawn out and precise thing to do I'm told. Even harder to do it on the hop. The Autobots rarely have any idea where Megatron is at any given moment with that ship of his, he could be taking a fucking joyride around Saturn and they're none the wiser.

Rule the planet or its people? Optimus Prime is giving what he thinks is a likely scenario. In the time of Megatron's absence its entirely possible that his stance on such things has changed to 'Peace through Tyranny' to 'How badly can I fuck this world up' while rubbing his hands with manical glee.

-EDIT: Removed passage, it was rude and uncalled for-

Has it occured to you that Megatron might realise this too and has no desire to leave the Autobots with a power base to project from like a planet with over a billion possible warrior allies and technology? Cybertronians don't need to breath oxygen so far as I've noticed, so Megatron could pulverise our world into dust, pick all the good shit out of the rubble and then kick back his heels using it all to build his own little fiefdom on Mars and continue merrily on his conquoring warlord way at a pace that suits him.

3. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don’t see humanity putting a man into space to battle the Nemesis, but firing everything we have at it once it makes its move. If we can attack a nation on the other side of the planet with the push of a button, attacking a ship floating outside out atmosphere seems pretty doable. Still, like I said earlier, the Autobots would help them.

You serious? Megatron isn’t on Cybertron, a planet he won (outright or by default); he’s on Earth spouting that he won’t make the same mistakes he made back on Cybertron and that he would rule take this world.

It was the season finale, during his brief alliance with the Autobots, when he stated his agenda to Optimus and crew. He’s not going to bring ruin to this world, as he wants it intact.

Megatron doesn’t keep his ship cloaked or hidden for the heck of it. He didn’t order his soldiers to mine unpopulated areas or to hide among humans in Earth-based alternate modes (high-ranking and foot soliders) for nothing either—that’s not an f’it attitude.
    I don’t think we’re watching the same show:/

4. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    I think it's worrying that by now the provably false version of Prime I seem to remember in my head is more entertaining the actual product......

Point conceeded, an arguement well made :)