Megatron´s past and the Decpticons

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by General Magnus, Jan 7, 2011.

1. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

So going by what Prime said, Megatron was a former Autobot who lost is way. So who do you guys think came before him? It´s obvious the cons were already a faction before Megatron, so who was leading them?

Personally I think it would be cool of it was some obscure character like Straxus who lead them and then Megatron came and defeated him, becoming the leader of the Decepticons.

2. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    They didn't necessarily say they were on the same side during the Autobot/Decepticon War, but maybe that was a previous war that quickly turned into 'Bot vs. 'Con.

3. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I believe the Hall of Fame/Exodus backstory will factor here, with Megatron and Optimus leading a battle against the caste system as that backstory element has never been seen before Exodus, which utilized everything else. Optimus was simplifyng events for the children.

4. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All they need to do is start calling Megatron a former high-protector and they'll have lifted Leader-1 and Cy-kill's origin entirely. *L*

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Yes, I think the actual backstory could be more complicated and it was kept simple for the sake of the kids (and the audience). I think if it gets revisited down the line we might learn some more about it.

6. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Agree with this too. I don't think Optimus necessarily meant that there had already been a war when he and Megatron fought alongside one another like brothers. They were united at one point in standing against the ruling body or system of Cybertron before the war, before the Autobot and Decepticon factions were properly conceived.

7. LesterX

LesterX Banned

He comes...the fallen!