Megan Fox Talks TF2 In GQ

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Voiceroy, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Well, she doesn't offer fans anything that's actually newsworthy about TF:ROTF, but it was also an interview from Comic-Con 3 months ago. Still, it's an interesting read, and the accompanying pics and video are pretty dang nice too:

MEGAN FOX WAS A TEENAGE LESBIAN!: GQ Features on men.style.com

And the interview does offer some choice quotes from an actress who does actually seem to have beauty AND brains, and a sense of humor too:

2. JediAJ

JediAJ Well-Known Member

3. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    She really isn't thankful for the part huh?

4. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

WOW she slammed this movie for all the same things I did. No characterization!!.

Thats the second actress in a row now from the movie who have said similar things about this movie having no development. This just kinda makes all those who make excuses for the films short comings look like they are reaching a bit.

I hope for our sake and her sake that there is some actual fleshing out of the characters. Just realized I did not intend that pun :) 

well just call her out for having a conscience. :)  I personally like it when people have an opinion and dont just say ok i love being like everyone else. I think she wishes the part just didnt exploit her as much as it seemed after editing

5. JediAJ

JediAJ Well-Known Member

I would rip out my eyes and use them as ping pong balls if I could get a part in this film.

Megan should be so thankfull to US as fans for letting her do this movie that she should strip down to her...her skimpy....under...wear... :drool:  ... for the whole of TF2!

6. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Mega Fox to be on cover of the New GQ

Signed onto AOL today and it popped up that she was going to be on the cover of the new GQ, the link below is I'm guessing her interview for the mag, she talks a bit about what the first TF movie has done for her:

MEGAN FOX WAS A TEENAGE LESBIAN!: GQ Features on men.style.com

7. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Megan Fox a teenage lesbian? :drool: 

8. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

shes so bomb in the sitcom hope and faith. i think its her blonde-ish hair in that show that makes her prettier.

9. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    I was hoping to read that and find some tidbits from TF2. She didn't drop any bombs from the movie.....SUCKS. Anyway, she does nothing for me......I think it's all the plastic surgery on her face that turns me off. I love all-natural beautiful women like my wife!!

10. Apriorion

Apriorion Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Man, Bay is now officially two-for-two with the so called two "hot chicks" from the first movie ultimately bad-mouthing the final product in a passive-aggressive way. That's not cool.

11. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    Exactly my thoughts, she wants to come out as intelligent and funny by saying this things, but she just doesn't. And It's the exact opposite of Shia, who was incredibly excited for being involved in this since the beginning and the guy can act and proved it in the movie.

The lesbian part is just freakin awesome

12. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

Your right thats not cool........ Thats :bay 

13. Rijie78

Rijie78 Vinyl junkie.

News Credits:
    She's absurdly hot. IMO. Dark hair, freckles, amazing eyes.. works for me. Ahem.

And as far as her comments on TF and what that "means" about her... i think some people are just a little too precious about this. She's in a Michael Bay film about robots, playing a hot girl who, y'know, looks hot and says some trite dialogue. That's yer lot. She sounds like she's having fun on the films, but she's not trying to pretend her part is something it's not - fair play really.

14. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I can hear millions of 13 year olds fapping already.

I also don't think she looks that hot in those pics/vid. Too tan, too leathery looking.

15. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    QFT. People are reading into this and taking what she said out of context. That's how tabloid rumors get started.

I can't believe I'm defending Meagan Fox against fanboy criticism, but I feel compelled to point out that no where in that article does she say that she's not thankful or grateful. It's her own performance in the movie she's referring to and that she doesn't want all the fame and attention so soon in her career:

And quoted again, for emphasis:

16. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    awright

17. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

i got her maxim cover issue today!

18. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    yeah there's no real point getting worked up about one little thing she says, it's not like she's whipping out on the entire fanbase and franchise.
    she just doesn't want to be the transformers girl for the rest of her career
    noone wants to be mark hamil'd

19. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    You mean the guy who does the voice of Joker in "Batman: The Animated Series" and voices characters in hundreds of other cartoons?

What the hell's wrong with that?

20. phreakybot

phreakybot Well-Known Member

Not that voice acting is a bad gig, but Mark was all into SCREEN acting... Luke Skywalker killed all and any more chances of him being anything other than that. Have you seen any of his other movies? They STINK!

Mark's plight is kind of like... Peter Cullen... he's Optimus Prime, now and forever.