Megan Fox: Stop Comparing Me to Angelina Jolie!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by optimusprime42, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Buttstuff Werewolf

News Credits:
    This thread is ******ed. The hate for a girl none of us know personally is astonishing.

She seems stupid based on the interviews I've seen with her, but "she needs to kill herself?". Fuckt.

2. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    You know, I must be the only person who read that source post and generally agreed with everything Fox said. She's pragmatic enough to realize that she's not anybody incredible yet, but she's also confident enough to admit that, yeah, she's got the looks to make some money. That's intelligence and honesty in a up-and-coming Hollywood actress. Pretty cool, if you ask me.

3. kidnicky

kidnicky Well-Known Member

So you dislike her personally because of the way her sitcom character was written?
    Why would someone with millions of dollars,looks,and fame kill themselves because some toy-collecting neckbeards made fun of them?
    I've never understood why whenever an attractive woman is mentioned on an online forum,people trip all over themselves to say how much they find her unattractive,or she's stupid,or whatever.
    As I said in that other thread,I'd love to be there when she shows up at the door looking for a piece from one of these posters that are supposedly so disgusted by her. :rolleyes2 
    I think we all know what would happen.

4. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    What the fuck is going on in this thread?

(She's a bitch.)

5. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

^This. I don't get the Jolie hate in this thread either. Last time I check she's a very successful actress who's been nominated for Oscar and is regarded as the highest paid entertainer in Hollywood. She's not ugly and/or untalented like some people said. The thing with society is that we are all quick to bring someone down who's attractive and/or successful and prone to judge people based on looks or the interviews they give. Truth is none of us know Megan personally and to say all those nasty things about her is really asinine.

6. kidnicky

kidnicky Well-Known Member

Because to pretend attractive or successful are somehow not attractive and successful makes you feel better about yourself.

7. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    Hmmm... I've about 70% of the interwebz is dedicated to the Trials of Hating Megan Fox, while the rest is dedicated to adoring her or just maintaining the middle ground.

That aside:
    Damn y'all, your acting like somebody just stepped on your Transformers and told you it was a piece of shit. Seriously, lighten the hell up.

THIS. I never got the comparisons to Angelia Jolie myself two years ago when People Magazine and just about every other gossip magazine in the world were running the side-by-side picture comparisons of the two and to have it still going on after 2007, I think Megan Fox has every right to be peeved. And call me crazy, I would've given Andy Samberg the "You Deplorable Bastard" look too if I got the "Whatever, your still a bitch", even if it was a sketch.

8. rodster6

rodster6 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This.

Im not a huge fan of her but I dont see why she gets all this hate. I dont know where this idea that she is a slut comes from either. I dont follow what goes on in her life so things might have changed but last I heard she was in a pretty long term relationship with someone? I think that ended but I have not heard about her sleeping around or anything since? So what has she done to become a slut?
    I can understand why she is annoyed after years of being compared to someone else. Id hate it too. Its ok now and then being compared to someone impressive but if its non stop for a few years, id hate it. Id feel I was losing my identity.

9. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

I'll tell you why: it's been nearly twelve hours and I STILL DON'T HAVE MY GODDAMNED SANDWICH.

10. Dream

Dream SEND THE BOOKS!

Maybe she should stop trying to look like her!

11. Elita_One

Elita_One Метал для життя

I'm really laughing incredibly hard at the imbeciles in this thread who took the "Megan needs to kill herself" comment literally. Way to show how seriously you take the net.

I would never wish anyone, no matter how much they irritate me, to actually go out and kill themselves. If anyone says it and means it, they need some serious help.

What I said was more in the context of "she needs to go away forever" as opposed to "she actually needs to go buy a gun and blow her brains out".

The intelligence of some people is astounding.

12. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Buttstuff Werewolf

News Credits:
    No one took it serious, we were just blown away by such a fucking stupid over statement.

13. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Thank you! As I read through the comments, I was beginning to think I was the only one who read the article that way. She seems to be in awe of Jolie, rather than putting her down. She says otutright that she'd be embarrassed to meet her because she's sure Jolie wouldn't know who she is and wouldn't appreciate the comparisons.

No. No, they don't.

14. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

I just gotta laugh at all the Megan Fox hate. I mean really, who gives a fuck?

15. Vladakris

Vladakris Predacon

Lol I like Fox a lot more. Jolie is kinda ugly........... Ive always felt a common bond with her as we seemed to have the same situations in child hood. I love her quote, and agree with it! When she was asked what shed do to stop Megatron, yet again I agree with her....Shes seems really cool, and she is attractive, but id love to talk to her at some point, she seems to be a itelligent person when it come to dealing with this bull shit.

“I’d make a deal with him and instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?”

16. rodster6

rodster6 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    For f*cks sake, if someone had just explained this to me to start with id have understood!

17. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

News Credits:
    I second that. She seems to have her head on straight, unlike alot of other actors/actresses.

18. catch22

catch22 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    You're not alone. I don't get the hate for Megan Fox.

19. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Oh my god this thread.

Guess the people we form opinions of aren't allowed to have opinions of their own.

20. catch22

catch22 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Did you even read the OP?