Megaman ZX

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Wing alpha, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

so Its been a great gamne for the first hour thing is....Im pretty much stuck. dunno what to do- after finishing the first two missions....if anyone can help me I beg you help me.-yes I googled already no good
    -

2. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

Just hit up GameFAQs, there should be at least a few FAQs up already.

3. Wing alpha

I tried though somehow I made sense of it after a few tries-bloddy learning curves.

In any case this game is bloddy awsome has anyone got it-yes I just got it AT LAST-I basically came avery day and" asked "is Megaman ZX in ?-"

4. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    I've been thinking of getting it. It looks like an awesome game, and although I've played other Mega Man games in the series, I've never owned one.

5. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    I need some moolah so I can pick it up. This game looks so good it's unreal.

6. ZeroMayhem

ZeroMayhem Henshin a Go-Go Baby!

Just picked it up tonight, um gotta go play!

7. Savanna

Finally got my copy today, life is over till monday for me.

8. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

Got my copy yesterday. Graphicly it's the most gorgeous megaman to date. I'm also loving how they threw in so many refferences to older games without outright relying on them. It's really an excellent, well thought out game. So far it's been a bit on the easy side though.

9. Savanna

HX Mode=My Perfect God mode. To bad they didn't make LX mode's Partisan attacks a little stronger, and give it the ability to dash out the top of water area's.

10. Wing alpha

I dont know why I like PX mode better-bossibbly because Im a fan of long range attack and I swear that if you sincro your butoons rigth ypou have one hell of barrage, the radar as well is quite a handy tool

Hx its usually the mode I enter the room to tocate weak spot and then go with it. if my stategy fails I usually run away and turn PX and if the enemy jumps I turn into ZX/FX...

I dont really like LX but use it in water areas religiusly.

btw anyone knows how to get model OX?I showed in Area N1 and I see no signs of omega...or do I need a Z4/z3 cartrige?-because if I do Ill run away and buy bloddy zero 4 again

11. Savanna

I guess you don't need any of the Zero titles for it. There is plenty of talk about it on the GameFAQs site about it.

12. GigatronSama

According to the FAQs you use the Z3 and Z4 cartriges in that area to unlock extra boss fights with either the Z3 or Z4 bosses.

13. Wing alpha

so I dont need to figth the bosses the biometal will be there sooner or later?

why that sounds weird.-Ill go own the bosses who reapeared then Ill worry about it.

14. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    You can get Model OX one of two ways.

Fight all eight Z3&4 bosses. It has four from each game. You have to plug in the games to fight them. Once you fight all eight, you go through the door at the end of the room and it'll be there.

The other way is to fight Omega Zero. Once you fight him, the metal will be there.

The thing to remember though, is that you have to play on either normal or hard. You can't get OX on easy. Also, once you get the metal, you have to beat the game. Once you do that and save your completion data, continue your game and talk to Fleueve. He'll tell you it's a metal and you can now pick OX.

OX is basically a seriously amped up ZX. It also uses the same sprites used for Omega. It may seem kind of sucky that you have to beat the game first, but once you try it out, you'll see why. It's extremely powerful, has a ton of attacks, and an infinite overdrive mode.

One final note. For all those (like me) who hated losing model X. If you beat the game with both Vent and Aile on normal or hard, on your next playthrough with either one, you get to keep X once you get ZX.

15. GigatronSama

You gryph. Mind if I ask. I assume so but if you continue a new game with cleared data after getting OX, can you use the other character on the new playthrough? I'd like to play through with both characters.

16. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    I don't believe they have to be the same file, but just in case, you can just save it to two files.

17. SpazmasterX

SpazmasterX My turn to protect you.

Defeat Omega and OX is in the room past the MMZ3/4 boss doors. You don't get anything for beating the bosses there. Model X is available if you beat the game with Vent and Aile in seperate save files and start a new game.

I've already beaten it once with Aile and am on the final boss recap gambit with Vent.