2D Artwork: Megaman Crossovers: Autobots Wood Man & Quick Man

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Razorrider, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Razorrider

Razorrider Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Although most of the Robot Masters oppose Mega Man in the games, mixing factions with them would break the predictable monotony of making them all Decepticons. Also these two are quite Autobot-like themselves.

I have made Wood Man transform into a gorilla based on Cybertron Optimus Primal. This is because according to the Mega Man Knowledge Base, Wood Man is a nature lover, which is often a personality trait an Autobot would most likely have, and he is also made entirely out of wood, making him techno-organic in a sense. Both his legs and arms can shoot out the leaves he uses for his Leaf Shield attack in either beast or robot mode. Another reason in my choosing his alternate mode is that in the game Wood Man beats his chest at the start of the battle with him.

Quick Man is based off Animated Blurr because of his apparent super-speed, and Blurr's front bumper weapon reminded me of Quick Man's attack, the Quick Boomerang. His reason behind me making him an Autobot is due to the fact that he once protected Mega Man from an attack by his fellow Robot Master, Shadow Man.

Attached Files:

2. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    That's pretty slick. I remember seeing a Guts Man custom made from a Crossovers tank Hulk on Sector 70. These would all look great together. I love Megaman! Thanks for sharing. :) 

- Alty

3. Razorrider

And thank you very much, I'm glad you like it! :)  I've seen that custom as well and I thought it was awesome.

4. galvascream

galvascream Apple Junkie

News Credits:
    Haha. Wood Man. I'm sorry, that just cracks me up.

5. Razorrider

Oh you :lol