Megaman Character Tech Specs

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Moroni Prime, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    I can't seem to find the Non-TF Fan art section, but it involves video games so I figured it would be safe to post the thread here.

This is a project I've started on Monday. I plan to eventually do all characters from the original (classic) Megaman series. I still haven't decided whether or not I will venture into the 'X' series at all, I'll have to see how I feel after doing all these others first.

I made these using the Tech Spec from Generation 2 Laser Rod Optimus Prime as a base for these. Let me know what you think. The profile information is loosely borrowed from the megaman wiki. The numbers are based upon information information taken from the profiles, such as comments on speed, or intelligence.

Let me know what you think.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not bad, but I have a couple of gripes.

1. Cut Man's endurance seems a bit high, given how infamously weak he is

2. Elec Man's firepower should probably be at 10, since his weapon does more damage to Mega Man than any other weapon so far in the series.

Besides those minor gripes, not bad at all. Will you be doing the Mega Man Killers as well (if so, can't wait to see Enker!)

3. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    Well, with Cutman, he's weak, but in the game he still takes quite a few shots from the megabuster to kill. I used info pertaining to the series, games, and other sources. Unfortunately there will be some discrepancies. As far as Elec Man is concerned, yes his blast is powerful, but I also considered that there are stronger weapons such as spikes that kill in only one slightest hit.

4. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

Good luck with this. Capcom seems to not like to attach any hard numbers to the Megaman robots. It's been particularly difficult with trying to relate them to metric units for my own Megaman website.