1. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Are many people planning to go to Megacon in Orlando come next February? I'm just curious. I didn't go last year, but am strongly considering this year. I'm also wondering if various toy dealers (especially TF dealers) make it there as well.

-Tony!

2. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    i'll be there. the wifey works at the comic shop and all but we'd go even if we didn't get in free. for some screwed up reason i'm looking forward to fx as well. i can't explain that one. i think maybe i just have a jones to see beat up g1s on sale for too much. yeah, yeah that's it. i hope megacon has some more toy dealers with the new tf product this year. last year there was only one shop with the first GF stuff and robot masters.

3. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm not sure if I will be going or not. I'm going to be having lazer eye correction surgry In feburary and they have not picked a date for the surgry. So I be out for about 2 weeks. About a week out I have the last meeting, then I have a check up about 48 hours after and then another check up a week later. I hope to know something by the end of the year.

4. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    don't forget about fx! it's coming at the end of january. check out the info here.
    http://www.fxshow.com/toy.htm
    not the greatest show we get but i still love to drool over the beat up overpriced g1 stuff. i'll most likely end up getting some bits and parts i need to complete some guys while i'm there. maybe some random crap i don't need as well.

5. goldent

goldent goldenprime

Ebay:
    Flux, I've gone to Megacon for the past 5 years with a friend of mine. It's become a tradition with us. Last year, I got my wife and two of our friends to go with us and they ended out having a good time (Despite constantly cracking jokes on everyone who wore a costume...and no I don't wear one).

Every year, we initially walk the entire floor to see what's there. Once we've done that, we go back to the spots that had something we wanted. The rule for us is whatever we paid to get in (We pre-order every year) and any parking, we have to buy something of equal or greater value out of there. Last year, I got that Robotmasters Victory Saber 2-pack for $26 and split a case of WTTFs for $55, and my wife bought a shirt.

As far as the FX show goes, I've never gone, but wanted to at least once. We're debating it but since it's at the Fairgrounds instead of the Bob Carr Center, it's up in the air.