Mega Power Bots

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ILoveDinobot, Aug 25, 2009.

1. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    My mother just bought me an Optimus Prime Mega Power bot (I got a gift yay!). It is the coolest thing ever! I am sad that it doesn't transform though.

Ok point of the thread, this toy has really cool phrases, a lot more than the leader Prime, his optic light up blue. More sounds than leader Prime. Why couldn't they put all these electronics and sounds into leader Prime?

I have Movie 2 leader Prime so I know what he says and doesn't and what lights up and doesn't. I am not saying he doesn't do anything cool. But why couldn't they have put more phrases and sounds and blue optics into the actual transforming toy?

2. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I have the Cyber Stompin' Optimus Prime. SO cool for a non-transforming toy. I love his phrases. I got him at Value Village, missing the punching fist, but he is still really cool. Glad to hear you got an awesome toy!

3. dkrolickm

dkrolickm Beast Wars Predacon

Ebay:
    Woah, I got mine at Goodwill missing his fist and a foot! :O

4. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    He does look pretty cool :) 

5. AMG

AMG Old School

You think they would for the amount they charge for him. At Least give him more phrases and sounds. The light up eyes may be a problem to pull off with the transformation though.