Meditation

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by jorod74, Feb 17, 2008.

1. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    {My first stab at fanfiction. just wanted a snippet of a moment in a character's life. not supposed to be canon or anything, just an idea of what i thought was in his head. Be gentle.}

his vision dimmed.
    not dead yet. just tunnel vision. Millions of years- at least 4 milliion wasted in a coma state- in this ridiculous war. War with both sides fighting for the same damn thing; they, we want peace. They just don't like my definition of the term...

He heard the solid, leaden steps of weary legs from behind. Tinny voices murmured and passed for whispers. He knew their conversations, knew of the deceits and lies, of plots and ambitions of his most loyal. He knew of the risks of meditations such as these during a lull.
    They needed missions, tasks to keep from having time to organize. That has been his secret all this time; a preoccupied soldier never has time to plan a coup.

Peace. I need it. I am so tired of the battles. I am good at it, yes; ever since the gladiiatorials where my pay was counted in energy and life force, not in economics, i have evolved from a primal force to a dominating force.
    Sword or mace, fist or gun, I reigned supreme. Above all others. Waiting for my chance to lead.

Eons have passed and I am their leader. I am still seeking peace. Peace through tyranny is peace nonetheless...I want peace on my terms and by my code. How can they noit accept this?
    Under my control, i provide all and guarantee all. Safety, security, energy and shelter, upgrades even.

I need this peace.

The murmurs grow. He hears timeless words.

"He is blinded by power; we can't go on like this. Join me brothers so we can have peace."

His eyes glow bright. He unhinges his arm and rotates it to his rear. His massive, arm mounted canon erupts, boring a hole through one decepticon conspirator, charring the chests of two others.

"Peace? Peace? I hate the word. But you have it now."

He stands, the years crying out from the metal on metal shifting between joints. He is heartless, merciless, he is ambitious. He suffers no fools, tolerates no betrayal. He is Megatron.
    Peace will come to all by his hand.

"All hail Megatron!" they cry in obedience.
    Peace through tyranny...

2. prowl007

prowl007 Axisjump

Nice short Story, Very discriptive and Short(I like shorts because they don't take ages to read) Do more :) 

3. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    thanks. will try to do more soon.