Non-TF: Medevil Witchblade

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Shinobitron, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Shinobitron

Shinobitron Cybertronian Ninja

Ebay:
    It was time for me to customize a piece for my personnal collection so I decided to use up one of my LCBH Witchblades and make her into the Medevil Witchblade. I replaced the head with the Moore Witchblade head as well as her Witchblade Gauntlent. I added articulation at the elbow and wrist so she could be put into some killer dragon slaying poses! I removed the breast covers and increased the bust size then sculpted her a new armored bra witha gem in the center. She has also been given newly sculpted shoulder, arm, and leg armor, along with a newly sculpted bikini.

Painting her took alot of work as many layer were applied. To start all armor started as black then drybrushed silver. I made a custom blend of bronze with more of a golden tone for the top layer. I then added extra detailing with a green/gold/silver blend that filled in various areas. I used the safe paint for a very light drybrush that I applied all over the armor. To finish I painted in various gems that i found on her armor (mainly the main gem on the wrist)

THe body was fairly easy to paint and only required 2 layers of paint. I started with a coat of my custom bronze skin tone. I then brushed over her with a lighter version of the same paint.

Attached Files:

2. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

That is so cool. there is nothing sexier than a woman hold a big ass sword...OH Yeah!! Okay come down Ezilla, its just cool. So kudos to you, man.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    nice work man.