Medal of Honor

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by UnicronHound, Dec 15, 2009.

1. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just recieved an email from EA.com, pertains to a Medal of Honor sneak peek trailer. Not sure if anyone else here is interested in it, it's abit too much like a CoD game for me. I personally like the Battlefield games, damn near fully destructible:

Medal of Honor

2. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    I was pretty impressed by the trailer. I really hope it's as good or better than CoD.

More competition should make the entire modern warfare genre a lot more interesting.

One thing I'm curious is how is DICE going to do MP? Will it be really open ended like Battlefield or will they go for a CQB kind of game like CoD or a middle ground?

3. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm kind of hoping a shitload of maps like CoD, but destructible to a certain point and what-not like Battlefield. I wonder if they're going to do the same as CoD and BFBC2 with the Killcam, if they do the multiplayer thing

4. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    The EA demo was impressive but I don't know.

Looks like it's mixing CoD and Battlefield which is a good thing but maybe I'm tired or I'm seeing shit but I could have sworn I saw some animations in there from Battlefield: Bad Company 2 which ALREADY borrowed a ton of animations (among a smorgasbord of other things) from BF:BC 1 which is just really lame.

Also the qualifications for the beta got me excited for a bit about the Battlefield VIP thing till I realized you still have to preorder the game which is just fail on DICE's part.

5. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just got off the Beta & I don't like it AT ALL. First it looks like they went for a realistic look but they failed, & horribly too, reminds me of Borderlands' character animation. The only good side is that it's semi-destructible from the bit I played. I couldn't handle anymore because it would respawn me in front of someone shooting so I die automatically, and most kills were 2 shots of the primary weapon(1 with sniper). Also there's already a glitch, some bastard was shooting through the rock he hid behind & kept getting automatic headies

6. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of this beta. If you like BFBC2, you would probably like the multiplayer. Otherwise, I played it for 5 minutes and deleted it afterwards.

7. RipCurl

RipCurl I just can't get enough!

News Credits:
    anyone know where i can get a beta code from ?