Medal of Honor Heroes2

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by REDLINE, Nov 9, 2007.

1. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    IGN gave this game an 8.4.

"The game controls amazingly well with IR, is customizable to a ridiculous degree, includes impressive 32-player online play that runs far better than EA’s other online efforts, and even includes some casual-friendly modes with Arcade mode."

It sounds like it could be a lotta fun.

2. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

Yeah, the Wii IGN editors have been kinda raving about this game. And personally I see what they're seeing in it. The screens look nice and clean, unlike almost everything else 3rd party that goes on the Wii, the controls are supposed to be the best for a FPS on Wii, and multiplayer that seems to sweeten the deal.

I might be very tempted to pick this up just to get a good FPS for the Wii (Im putting MP3 under the FPAdventure genre). But wow, there are just so many games coming out that I would like to play that time and money are becoming a huge problem. :(  Hopefully I can get around to it later in the year.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I hear you.. one quick glance at the release list and you can't help but choke at the sheer VOLUME of games coming out the next 7 weeks!