Mechfans toys MF 08 Ultrl Magenus

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Video Reviews' started by Shanxs, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Shanxs

Shanxs Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

here is another unboxing.
    Review will follow soon as always.

Please give me a like on youtube?
    Can you guys please turn off adblock for me?
    I really need some money, if i wanna continue this.
    This is all i've made till now. And have no job right now.
    I can really use every cent i can get.

Thanks for understanding and enjoy.

IMG_0844.JPG

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Tman978

Tman978 Really CHILL!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    TRANZU-FOAMAH!!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. REMINATOR

REMINATOR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Now that I got a chance to transform him, overall, very impressive and love it! Then when you factor in that MF UMagnus is $16-20 or roughly 65% cheaper than IF CC/ $54.99 (BBTS/TFSource) or Ebay $42-45 (classic color), there is no question that I would recommend MF UM over IF CC. MF UM accessories are only the gun and hammer so this certainly brings the cost down which I'm all in favor off. IF CC droid accessorie was useless for me, they could've slice $10-20 off by not including them.

My take on MF UM at least on my figure:
    The Pros:
    -All tabs/connections peg much smoother than my IF CC. My IF CC pegs and connection are so tight rigid I fear the peg will break off if I put too much pressure.
    -MF UM face looks much better in person. The silver face and painted blue eyes make his whole face pop out and better to see than IF CC. Of course, the bigger head size help too.
    -MF Colors are so vibrant and gorgeous, love it. I thought the silver thigh was kind of out of place but it turns out to be okay in person.
    -Since G1 UM only has 1 Deluxe figure (G1 Titanium) in existing and 0 Voyager class size, MF slightly oversize deluxe size should make many G1 UM fan happy like your truly.

The Cons:
    -MF UM joints especially the hip ball joints are so loose. IF CC joints are awesome.
    -I think MF UM plastic doesn't feel as strong as IF CC if I recall correctly. Too lazy to take out my IF CC.
    -MF UM wheels are all false, this is not acceptable for a delux size. At least IF CC has the appropiate wheels working properly.