Mechabot-1 genuine vs KO version.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Gadep, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    Since a debate/discussion got started in a sales thread....

thought i would start a thread here....

since i own both versions:

KO Omegatron/Mechabot-1

[​IMG]

both versions side by side

[​IMG]

Genuine Mechbot-1/Omegatron version:

[​IMG]

plastic is not brittle...yellow tracks..blue legs were jagged...had to be filed down to transform into Robot....where they join to the bottom of the tank was not smooth...for a KO it is the most coolest and unique....notice the screws in the arms are exposed..like it was assembled backwards...

both were aquired MISB condition....lots of $$$ spent...worth every dollar....

2. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah I had a chance to buy an unopened copy of that chrome ko version about 8 months ago, but $270 was the lowest I could get the seller and that's still too rich for my blood for that item. Too bad the whole track wasn't chromed that blue colour for him, that would've rocked.

3. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    yeah yellow is kinda like "WHA?"

I spent about $250 on the genuine mechabot-1 about 3 years ago...got the KO one about a year and half ago for $200 ish....

not bad investments to me anyway...i love the guardian TF design....got the gadep guardian TF and a old G1 omega supreme and the encore omega supreme...plus just scored the parts to make another mechabot-1 sans the red clips and tank....

probably will get some omega supreme parts to make a kitbashed new version with those parts....