Mech speculation.(SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by dunerunner123, Apr 3, 2012.

1. dunerunner123

dunerunner123 Optipottamus prime

this is just a speculation on what I believe Mech will create near the end of the season. Mech currently has the corpse of breakdown and from what I hear, we may be seeing Deadend in the future.

If you have seen Deadends toy, you will know that he has the same mold as Wheeljack, this leads me to believe that he will be killed soon after his appearance. I think that we will be seeing wildrider, dragstrip and motormaster (or perhaps different characters who will fill their roles) in the future as well and that we will see their deaths not to long after. Mech may gain possession of their bodies and use them to construct Menasor. If I am correct, I believe we were told that we would be getting combiners in the future, so who knows perhaps Mech will create Menasor using the bodies of the stunticons in order to eliminate the autobots and decepticons. I also thought of the idea that nemisis prime may actually be Motormaster pretending to be optimus in order to direct blame on the autobots. I doubt this will be the case but its still a possibility. Anyway this is just a speculation on what may see in the future. please tell me what you think (or correct me if you see anything I got wrong)

2. megapork

megapork Cheese

What? I read a couple of things which dont make sense together. First there has been no indication that the stunticons even exist in Prime, so dont get your hopes up there. Also just because hasbro sees a business oppurtunity in repaints doesnt nessesarily mean he will make it to the show. But how about dreadwing you say, He was already a confirmed character even before we found out he was a skyquake repaint in the show and in the toys. And as much as I love the combiners, Prime is a mess as it is so combiners are just gonna make it even more complicated. And not really a confirmation that a combiner is due to appear, It was more like a concept they wanted to explore though they didnt mention if they went through with it or not but with CGI animation being pretty expensive, Im not surprised if they didnt. And also Im pretty sure Nemesis Prime will just be Nemesis Prime, And most likely just a remote controlled drone.

3. dunerunner123

dunerunner123 Optipottamus prime

by the stunticons I just mean the characters themselves, they probably wouldn't be a team, hell they probably wouldn't even know each other. As for dreadwing, i feel he was meant to be a skyquake repaint before a toy was even made. seeing how they are brothers. And to make it sound less complicated, i see this menasor as more of a massive frankenstein rather than Foc Bruticus. But if the writers havent confirmed combiners like i thought they did, then that makes me doubt it will happen :/ i still think its a good way to add a combiner into the series without adding 5 characters to go with it

4. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't think that Mech will stick around till the end of season 2.

He may create another TF other than Nemesis Prime but that's about it.