Mean neighbors?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jazz4ever, Mar 28, 2010.

1. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

Do any of You guy's have neighbors that You just want to yell at sometimes?

Just today I was out walking, And their is this guy shoveling left over snow from His walkway, I asked if He would like some help, And He just went off "I can shovel My own walk!" "I don't need Your help" I just said Okay and continued walking.

Jeez

2. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

This is a prime example of why I dont bother to talk to people. Just so many assholes you get super defensive for no reason. That said, my neighbors are generally pretty good. But one guy flipped his shit and started yelling and cursing at a 10 year old kid because the kid's cat might have pissed on his shitty Camaro. Im not sure if he lived in the house, but he was the fiance of a girl that did live there. Oh well, they are not there anymore and she was bitch anyway. She refused to acknowledge me when she met me.

3. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    My neighbors kick ass personally. It helps that I live in a really small town, but it also helps that we have the only private pool within miles. ;) 

Oh, and
    [​IMG]

4. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

The neighbors across the street own a bob cat and often help clear the snow from infron of our driveway not familiar enough with the neighbors on either side of me but the ones to the left seem nice enough.

5. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

For 6 months, I had the rhythm section of a band living next door to me. One guy played bass and the other played drums and when they weren't jamming, they were hitting a punching bag, which they hung from the ceiling. So there was always some kind of percussion coming from that apartment. One night, they came home at 3am and started jamming. The next morning they were up at 9am and continued jamming. It was miserable there for awhile.

6. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    I always seam to get dbag neighbours wherever I live. Our condo had stupid people who played the drums at 1am and liked to park in our stall. We bought a house and a few days after we moved in our neighbour comes over bitching about the tree on our lawn...we wern't even setteled in yet, he moved and some jerks from quebec moved in and started parking on our lawn.

7. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

Apartment living is the worst for shitty neighbors! About four years ago, I had a neighbor who liked to invite his friends over around midnight so that they could work on their loud-as-fuck car stereo systems in the parking lot until dawn. This same guy liked to beat his pregnant girlfriend as well. I called the cops on him a couple of times for the beatings, but she kept coming back...

I'm so glad that I don't live in an apartment anymore!

8. Pepsiman98

Pepsiman98 Consulting Criminal

I have these people across the street who used to have crazy wild parties at night and it always took forever (11:30) to get to sleep because the music was on so loud. although the parties stopped after someone called the cops for under-age drinking. and my neighborhood looked perfect until they moved in, now you can't go 10 feet withought seeing cigarettes on the ground, and I find a lot of beer and liquor bottles out in the woods near my house. And they absoulutely hate our dogs just because their dog got injured one flipping time it was playing with our dogs. There was this one time where they nearly set our neighbors's (the friendly ones) lawn on fire and ruined some of their flowers. There was this other time when the wife and her sister got drunk and started threatening us, so we called the cops, and they now have a restraining order, which means they cannot park on our side of the street again. (another reason the parties stopped) And people ask why I spend all my time here. :rolleyes2 

9. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

I've seen this happen alot. I'd love to do a rant on how stupid people are today when it comes to relationships, but this thread isn't the place. I can't recall how many times I've seen this happen in school. And people here say I have no common sense. Ha! :lol 
    Boyfriend beats girlfriend + Stupidity disguised as love = No fucking sympathy from me.

Back on topic, I've only had a few crappy neighbors for the 16 years I've been in this neighborhood (I've lived here my entire life) but I've had some ones who were dumbasses.

One of my neighbors, a kid probably around 22-25 years old, was drunk out of his mind one night with his buddy, and they had the brilliant idea to work on their P.O.S. Jeep (That made a loud gunshot noise when it started up) at the time. So me and my parents are watching him and his friend work on it, each with a bottle of booze in their hands.

Here are the events listed in chronological order:
    1. Neighbor opens the hood of the car, which promptly falls down onto his hand.
    2. Dumbass friend drops his toolbox and trips, landing face first into it.
    3. Neighbor, while working on the engine, lights a CIGARRETTE, which falls out of his mouth, lands in the engine, and the car bursts into flames. I'm not sure if it lit the oil inside of the engine on fire or he spilled his beer inside of it. But that doesn't matter, it was funny as fuck.
    4. Neighbor pulls his face out of the inferno, face is black and his hair is singed all around, while his buddy calls the fire department.
    5. Fire truck comes, puts out the rest of the car, then my neighbor trips and hits his head on the bumper of the truck and knocks himself out. The firefighters, his friend, and myself burst out laughing.
    6. Neighbor awakes a few minutes later, put in the ambulance, and they take off.

It was like a 3 Stooges episode.

10. Robticon

Robticon Out of the Game

Mean neighbors? Heh. Tell me about it. We had a family just right next to us who were always coming over, and asking us for favors like 'Can we have some toilet paper? We couldn't buy any because we spent all our money on rental games/movies.' Really, they were always mooching off us like leeches. Even their kids were like this. The last straw though, was when they threw a party. Ooooooh gawd. First of all, some of the guys got drunk, and got in a car accident right out in front of my house, and then, right before the Cops finally showed up, one of them goes, and takes a wiz on my grandpa's new van. We got the whole friggin' thing on tape, too. Just amazing how bad these neighbors were to us.

It's also amazing how far we let them go before we got fed up with 'em. :lol 

11. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I'm fortunate to have lots of good neighbors.

But I do have one neighbor that I wish would just move the hell away. He and his new wife -- he divorced his first wife, whom we got along very well and wished that she would have kept the house -- let their dogs run loose and already the dogs chewed up one neighbor's kids shoes that were left outside on their porch, got into the sheep belonging to another neighbor of ours, and came down to our farm and got into things they shouldn't have gotten into. Also, he encroaches on yet another neighbor's property, he has his boat parked right along the edge of both properties and has a fire pit close to the edge of both properties as well. He's not too social, we had heard from his first wife that he may have done drugs at some point in time, and his new wife is such a bitch.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  12. Tyrannosaur

That's another thing I hate. Neighbors who let their dogs loose all over the neighborhood and piss and shit on everyone's property. Once a neighbor's pitbull took a massive shit on our front lawn, and my neighbor who was walking him didn't even have the courtesy to pick it up. My dad picked it up in a bag, and threw it at his door.

13. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Whoo-hoo! Serves the neighbor right.

But yeah... once my brother chased the neighbor's dogs through our hay field to the neighbor's house... and the guy was right outside on the porch, watching as my brother chased the dogs and didn't do a damn thing!

There were times that I was about ready to storm up to their place and tell them off.

When their dogs got into the neighbor's sheep, he came to apologize to us and told us that once the weather warms up he will put up an invincible fence around the yard, but that he will be keeping the dogs closer to home. Yet, we have seen the dogs loose and coming down here a couple times since then.

Next time I see those dogs running loose, I'm so going to call the animal control and hopefully an officer will come out to give them a good talking to.

14. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    anyone else immediately think of the animal first? I thought "that sounds a little dangerous and possibly illegal.."

no problem with our neighbors. Two have smaller dogs and we give them treats.

15. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    I think he meant the Machine not the animal. But, I'm glad i have no MEAN Neighbors. I have the biggest Stupid-asses as neighbors though. They are the most clueless people ive ever met. My other neighbors dogs "accidently" killed another dog of my friends (also a near neighbor).

~AAD

16. Transquito

Transquito Reach For The Light TFW2005 Supporter

You have made my day! :lolol 

17. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

:lolol  Seriously dude, That is hilarious.

18. Tyrannosaur

I should have video taped that shit and put it up on YouTube. Imagine the number of views and popularity it would recieve.

I tell ya, sometimes I'm disgusted to be the same species as some people on this planet :banghead:  trust me on that one. Go to my school for a day, watch the slutty teenage girls converse about who they fucked and how much alcohol they drank, and the asshole wannabe gangstas who talk about the same crap as the girls, and by the end of the day you will have lost all faith in this generation of people succeeding in life.

Aah, well, glad that story of my dumbass neighbors made you laugh :lol  btw I just realized my neighbor resembled Skwisgaar Skwigelf from Metalocalypse if he had one of those long goatees.

19. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There's a lady down the street who takes poor care of her kids. They ,in turn, take poor care of their dogs and cats. I've already threatened to call DCF on the lady, because she has no idea what her kids are doing or where they are. I finally got fed up with the dog enough to email the homeowners association, and they'll fine her $25 every time the dog is reported loose.
    The kids have potential to be nice, and I'll let my daughter play with them if I'm outside, but they have no respect for other's property. Today, I came home and found my daughter's bike, previously beside our garage, underneath the tree in the middle of our cul du sac. As one of the kids has a propensity for taking other kids' bikes, I have no doubts as to how it ended up there.
    The kids also told my daughter they got their power switched off because 'the people at momma's work don't like her.' I suspects she works as hard at her job as she does at child-rearing. In the meantime, they're always carrying around fast food drinks and crap from the 7-11. So much for that electric bill.

And...rant over.

20. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

Not a dog person, can't stand most types. But when I take one of my bikes (3 actually, one of them had a crankset loose and had to be replaced) out for a ride/or lock them, the lawn is like a freaking minefield no thanks to some dog (noisy, annoying and arrogant) that belongs to one of my neighbors. And the stench is just as bad as the flies swarming piles of dog doo in summer. :mad 

:lolol