Me Want Animated Shcokwave in Canada Now!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lazerwave, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Listen Hasbro, You little Slackers. I've been waiting patiently for Animated Shockwave to come out in Canada for 5 months, I've gone down to the States 10 times but no Shockwave, And the collector store near my house that does get it from their suppliers and sells it for double the Canadian price is always sold out before I get there. I AM GETTING VERY IMPATIENT RIGHT NOW! NOW DO SOMETHING!!!
    :mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad
    :mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad

2. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :locked2: 

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Because THAT will smarten them up.

Watch out, Hasbro, he's impatient. Sleep with one eye open tonight.

Seriously, I feel your pain very much, but there must be more constructive means to go about expressing yourself. It's not just Shockwave, but I also REALLY want Skywarp.

Also, I think you meant to put "I" instead of "Me" in the title.

4. Retroqqq

Retroqqq Swindle (TFA)

Ebay:
    lol awesome

5. NoenGaruth

NoenGaruth Not liking ze dizzy...

Well, here in Australia we aint getting Shockwave.......or skywarp, Wreck-gar or atomic lugnut for that matter. Retailers don't wanna stock any more animated voyagers atm so all we get new is deluxes (Tho ozformers members have sighted the target exclusive voyagers somewhere but still I want normal colours Shocky and Wreck-gar :(  )

6. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

HEY HASBRO SHIP THOSE DAMN TOYS ME WANT MMMMMMM ME LOVES SHOCKWAVE GIT ME SOM' MCDONALDS NO SHIP THOSE TOYS :mad  :mad  :mad  :mad .

Stop. Complaining to a fucking company wont help.

7. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lol

8. Brawlastator

Brawlastator it is our life - jon bovi

News Credits:
    How insightful.

But seriously, Retro, welcome to the site and all, but here's a little tip: Topics like this will get you made fun of.

9. Cyberjet #7

Cyberjet #7 Banned

I'm in Washington and we have a Canadian collector who sometimes comes down to the States to look for TFs.

I would recommend that maybe you network with other TF collectors in the State you visit - maybe they can help you when you come down or even snag stuff for you.

Plus, remember, there are alot of items that you get there that we in the States don't get (Halo 3 exclusives of various types) - so it's not all that bad. And maybe you can even use those types of non-US exclusive figures to help with trades for stuff down here.

I know it must suck not getting the toys you want, but there always alternatives if you think about it.

10. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Yes. Bad grammar, misspelling, and this entire topic WILL attract Draven, Optimus Sledge, and Kickback like moths to a light. New users, and in fact, any users should watch their posts for lights for those moths.

11. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    I'm not sure why he wants "Shcokwave" so bad, but I'm pretty sure he means it; I wasn't convinced after the 7th line of angry faces, but the 8th convinced me.

I have a feeling that Shockwave will end up being one of the hard to get and very valueable in the secondary market figures down the road. I had a very hard time finding one myself and got the Target purple version before I managed to find a regular gray one.

12. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :rolleyes2 

13. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    Ever try Ebay??? Amazon??? Bigbadtoystore??? Dude, The Internet is probably the best place to look if you cant find them in stores

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  14. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    I grow impatient! Give me Animated Shockwave now or else! Just kidding, But seriously GIVE ME ANIMATED SHOCKWAVE NOW!!!

:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad
    :mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad:mad: mad

15. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    I hope this doesn't turn into last time. Last time I waited for 3 months for Swindle to come out, so I buy it at my nearby collectors store for double the price and the next day it comes out. And the other time I bought a Jazz and a Soundwave for $80 together the next day it comes out. What, if I buy Animated shockwave for almost 50 bucks it comes out the next day? I'm not falling for that again! GIVE ME ANIMATED SHOCKWAVE NOW!!!

16. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hope you're exagerrating, or does your collector's store not have a return policy. If it does, then just buy it when it comes out and return the unopened package to the collector's store.

But, as another poster said, if you visit the states a lot then hook up with members from that state that can help you out. I would, but I'm in Texas.

EDIT: Target is suppose to have an animated sale starting this Sunday. If you have a list of items you're looking for I can look for them for you. Hopefully the sales price will cancel out the shipping and paypal price. =D LMK

17. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    The collector store has no refunds.

18. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I hope he comes out soon, too, as with our pathetic dollar there's no way in hell I'm ever getting one from the states. At least the new deluxes are out, that gives me something to angry about not being able to find at retail. D:< :3

19. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    :lol  i already have shockwave:p  i'd like to skywarp, sunstorm and wreckgar before ROTF comes out,

20. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Purple Shockwave makes my pants get smaller. (I'm joking BTW).