McFarlane Military and LOST figures..Want them gone!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by SamiWCP, Apr 17, 2007.

1. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

I got these from a friend who assumed since I like Marines, and my brother is in the Army, that I'd of course like these military toys too..But I don't. I bought the LOST figures, liking the show..But then also found I have no want of them. These figures each ran for 10-15$ and the sets even more so..But of course I won't be asking that price. I'd rather sell as sets but I guess some singles etc would be available. LMK, thanks. Reserve starts at 55$ plus whatever shipping comes up to. Lost figures are one set, and Military are another set. Or get the entire collection for 85$ plus shipping.
    Everything is loose but complete and great condition, right from package to display.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (PS--Not pictured is the snow guy version too..)
    LOST wave 1 figures and set.
    [​IMG]

2. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

C'mon..Someone must want these at least somewhat..And at a great price..I need the shelving space!!!

3. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    I like the Army stuff, as I was in the Army and all...I'd help you out, but I really have nowhere to put them :( 

4. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

I have to make room for my upgrade in dvds of late..And the overstock of them. And I don't have room for more shelving units out in the living room either..

"THESE GUYS MUST GO!!"

5. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    PMd

6. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Answered. Thanks.

7. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Still very available..Also available are the SinCity Marv on elctric chair, and the solo colored version, has head and axe, also Sleepy Hollow Chris Walken figure, with axe and 2 head thing..And the Johnny Depp Edward Scissorhands figure,,Those are available to go too, to any set.

8. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Lost and movie figures left..Army guys are gone.