MC gestalt figure 2 revealed

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Steevy Maximus, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I know mine is.

2. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks good. Kickback/Blight was one of my favorite E. Combiner limbs, and he looks great in these new colors. Pity about the lack of a remold, but I'm sure that the rest of the club exclusives will have some remolding done.

3. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I think this looks alot better than the Skyfall turned out. But I also like this mold much more than the one used for Skyfall. The colors look alot like G1 Starscreams colors, which fits suprisingly well on the mold. Not in the right spots completely, but the colors used are very similar. The running theme is translucent red. Wonder how that figures into the final character.

4. Acid Wing

Acid Wing Senior Alien TF Member

News Credits:
    I like it. A very reddish combiner...hmmm I'm still betting new Computron, some obscure Micromaster combiner or....I dunno some cool TF name used in Victory. Either way, 3rd class renewal for me.:) 

5. Galvarez

Galvarez Veteran

The final combiner is a new character.

6. Neomarsala

Neomarsala Transform and Roll Out

It looks ok, but I've kind of lost interest in this combiner anyway. Nothing against the club, but I didn't get much out of it last year so I probably won't be renewing my subscription. If the final combiner turns out to be pretty cool then I could always buy the toys later. If I renewed my subscription I'd basically be paying $40(or whatever the cost of the membership is. I don't remember) for this one little toy.

7. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    No way! Computron couldn't have a decepticon limb! :D 

-airfox

8. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Briefly the owner of KB Toys

News Credits:
    I think I would have been happier if they had announced a club store exclusive first...that was a big draw for me joining and it seems like there is a lot more emphasis on 'con and magazine when I'd like to be supporting the store (with items I can't get without paying shipping :)  ) I'm still planning on renewing, but it hasn't been a "slam dunk" descision because of the lack of things that exite me. I'm going to be at Botcon, that's a given, and I'm sure I'll like the set...but would have liked to have seen a "club exclusive" besides the freebie at least announced and shown during the first year...even if it couldn't be delivered until the 1st half of my renewal...

9. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Former Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well, Skyfall doesn;t know his true nature as a combiner team member, why should the rest? It seems their memories have been lost to time, or wiped somehow. And given that, realignment of factions (who knows what team any of them were originally on, anyhoo) along the lines of their personalities would make sense as they found themselves in a new situation.

There's also the possibility that none of them were a team originally, and were forged into one by an outside force, without being told.

10. mrduce1018

mrduce1018 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I personally like the new fig. It is an improvement on Skyfall. Sucks about the added expense from last years exclusives but hey shxt happens. I wish the fandom could unite under this club, but it seems that no matter what you do not everyone will be happy with the decisions made.
    just my 2 cents
    Greg
    "resident mini-con guru"

11. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does this guy remind anyone else of Alpha Trion?

12. Neomarsala

Neomarsala Transform and Roll Out

I just had a crazy thought. So far we have an Autobot limb and a Decepticon limb. What if the other 2 limbs are a Maximal and a Predacon. The only problem there is that Energon didn't have any beast combiners to steal limbs from.

13. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So there's no remolding because the club had to pay for the factory/takara's/hasbro's mistake? Whoever is at fault should have had to eat the cost. Forcing the club to pay for that isn't right, unless there's more to the story than we've been told.

14. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yup, I'm in the same opinion as Dark Prime. The fanclub suffers because of some screw up at the factory? All I can say is I'm glad my second year was already paid for as a credit for the OTFCC (at least I'm getting more with that money than I ever did from OTFCC :horse:  ). The next figure is going to have to be heavily remolded or look really kick ass to get me to renew as the comic is starting to lose me and half the articles are lackluster (Omega Prime shows up outta nowhere, WTF?!).

15. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Is the Decpticon symbol a sticker or is it molded into the plastic? If its the later then Alvarez already gave us the answer. If its the former Ill be very curious to read the story.

Overall the figure looks ok to me. I got plenty of bang for my buck from last year's membership so Im down for another year. Given all the transparent red is anyone else thinging we'll get the first hate plague infected combiner :p 

16. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

True..but 'Menasor' has occasionally been spotted with a Computron limb or two. :p 

17. Superman_Alpha

Superman_Alpha TF: Animated FTW!!!

Meh. I may ebay off the other combiner limb from last year for the folks that are impresed enough with this to want to join.

18. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    so... anybody have a pic of skyfall?

19. Tman978

Tman978 CHILL REVIEWER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):