MC-13 Japanese U.N.C.L.E Megatron 100% unplayed with

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by man-frog, Nov 6, 2009.

1. man-frog

man-frog Well-Known Member

Very well cared for and very hard to find pre G1 Megatron for sale. Item is in untouched condition with all paper work and nothing cut or missing. I was going to eBay him but they won't let me post pictures of it. Let me know if you are interested in buying. Just make an offer (I'm not holding anyone to a price until we have a firm deal so offer away).

Attached Files:

• 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      108.5 KB
      Views:
    • 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      120.4 KB
      Views:
  2. man-frog

man-frog Well-Known Member

I am also selling MIB G1 Bombshell and Skywarp.

SKYWARP: Stickers are original and all present with very little wear for their 24-25 years. Paint is not worn. Accessories are present and the nipples on the end of the missiles are not broken off. The wing joints are tight as well as the arm. The joint behind the cockpit is a little loose but never shows in either mode. Comes with instructions and original box. The tech specs and robot points were removed but the tech specs are included.

BOMBSHELL: Includes the original box with nothing cut or torn. The inner bubble is also included. The chest Decepticon symbol and the rub-sign are original and in excellent shape the other stickers are reprolabels. All joints are super tight with no worn paint and beautiful chrome even on the antena and gun. Also comes with instructions.

Attached Files:

• 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      149.8 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      124.8 KB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG