MB toys in action!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Nevermore, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Thanks to fellow German fan Metro for the initial hint:

http://www.king-hiss.de/forum/new_monsterimkinderzimmer.htm

The Transformers are featured in part 2.

It's one of those stereotypical "Ugly monster toys and war machines invading innocent childrens' playrooms" documentaries, but it's nice to see a contemporary feature showing boxed MB toys nontheless...

The cartoon isn't featured, since the German dub wouldn't air until 1989.

That little brat trying to transform Optimus Prime is retarded. "You can make him a human and a car... here are the feet... Her eis his gun, so who threatens him he can make dead, so he doesn't live anymore." Kickback apparently has a deadly electircal weapon that can kill Opitmus Prime... Geez.

Also, look out for a sociologist failing at trying to transform Jetfire. :D 

2. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    I have no sound on my computer but all I can say is no wonder they're hard to find in good shape these days

look at how the kids handle them :p  "I know this trailer opens somehow!" *reefs on it and pieces go flying everywhere*

if I acted like that too *which I probbaly did* no wonder I don't have any of mine anymore :lol 

3. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I don't speak German but thanks. Apparently Prime is now a ballarina because he is on his toes all the time..

what is with the weird drawings all the time??

What is this thing about anyway?

4. Backpack

Backpack Scattershot who?

Tonight on German 20/20.... Toys are evil! What are your kids playing with? How does it effect their emotional development? We go deep inside this issue and uncover the truth of how Transformers are destroying todays youths.

5. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Your kidding? it is something about how toys hurt german kids? Maybe it is because the one stupid kid can't even transform a G1 prime correctly..