Mayhem Mekanics Present Unrustable Bastards

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by CZ Hazard, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Pikachu_King

Pikachu_King Well-Known Member

@CZ Hazard Hey, I am about five minutes from caving and ordering the 850 pack, but just wanted two bits of info that could push me over that edge: will those ordered from the store be shipping the same time as kickstarter orders or close to it for big packs like this? And are there enough weapon variants included that the team can have unique combinations of weapons for all 7 bastards? (The rogues and Otomo can duplicate bastard weapon combos fine in my mind, just want the 7 differentiated some in my display in more than just faces and chests)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  2. soybean56

soybean56 Well-Known Member

The test shots are looking great. Can't wait to have this before too much longer!

3. Lodril

Lodril Poet of Destruction

I was wondering that myself. Given that the KS one comes with at least two different faces, it seems like it shouldn't be too hard.

4. Pikachu_King

@CZ Hazard and caved, didn't see a place for notes though? I would prefer a white prospector.

5. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard Sons of Unicron PTT

News Credits:
    The Prospect assembles really easy, we're looking at doing different Prospect riders in time.

Yeah, the 850 sets were allocated for the KS allotment, so they would ship out at the same time in Bastard boxes. There are a lot of weapons but not enough for unique weapons each, this should be rectified by the time we ship out weapons packs (to be listed on the website later).

Thanks for your patience with my lack of response, I'm still Stateside reliant on wifi for data, and working NYCC (Charity gig for Comic Book Legal Defence Fund), back in Blighty on the 10th Oct.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Pikachu_King

Weapon pack planned is good enough for me! I am all in on this line, can't wait for yamazuki KS to begin.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tarrn

Tarrn Bikeformer Fanboy

Hi, I don't know if this has already been asked an answered, but are any parts of the Bastards made of unpaintable plastics, and are there any major breakage risks in taking a figure apart for painting?