Mayhem Mekanics Present Unrustable Bastards

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by CZ Hazard, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Hurts feelings being honest.

News Credits:
    I have to say it,

Could just wait for the KOs to roll out.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Optronix1087

Optronix1087 Well-Known Member

News Credits:

I bought my Otomo off eBay last night. Right from MAAS toys themselves. I had the same thought being he was limited and doesn't seem to be easily available. I've had this occur one too many times in collecting not getting something when it was available and eating it later.

• Like Like x 4
  3. mcart

mcart I'm not fat, it's Prime Armor

News Credits:
    Dude wtf? Please, don't eat your toys!

• Like Like x 6
  4. Optronix1087

Optronix1087 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    But they taste so damn good, especially with a nice chianti.

• Like Like x 8
  5. peddlerofwine

peddlerofwine Starscream's Robot Gun

Just bought off eBay as well. I regret not buying a second one at Cybcon in Kent, WA. I had it in hand, put it down, and someone else immediately grabbed it.

• Like Like x 2
  6. mcart

News Credits:
    When your bike is in the shop

IMG_20181112_144939.jpg

• Like Like x 23
  7. alzabanur

alzabanur Well-Known Member

PSA T1 Sample Update

We want to begin by thanking you for your support for Mayhem Mekanics and your purchase of the very limited edition T1 sample. Without your support Mayhem Mekanics would not be where it is today.

Unfortunately, we have run into some issues with the factory for getting the T1 version done and so at this time we will have to move on from this production. We know you have paid for your product up front and for that we are grateful, but it also means that at this time we don’t have the funds on hand due to sending it forward to the factory long ago.

At this time, we will be canceling all the T1 orders and placing your funds into a new wallet system we have added to our site. This wallet will enable you to use the funds for something other if you wish or to hold the funds on hand for when we do the Yamazuki Kickstarter where you will be able to use your funds for that. We will be adding the entire cost of your order as well as an additional 10% that will be added to your wallet.

It is known that some of you will want refunds and we will do what we can to work with you on that but unfortunately we can not begin to process refunds until December and we hope that you can have some patience while we shuffle funds around to ensure that any refunds that are requested can be covered. If you do want a refund, please do not use any of the funds in your wallet and send us a return email saying you would like a refund. You will be refunded the amount of your order and you will have to forfeit the additional 10% that we have added to your wallet. We thank you for your cooperation while we get through all of this.

While we will not be producing the T1 version any longer, we do have 2 of the original T1 Samples on hand that we will be raffling off for $10 a ticket. Each version has just about every piece produced included all parts for The Bastards, Spector Rogue and Otomo. You can view pictures of what is in the set on our site at www.mayhemmekanics.com.

All monies collected for this raffle will be forwarded to Ronald McDonald International Children’s Charity. You can purchase as many tickets as you wish as there will be 4 draws in total. Two sets of the T1 sample and 2 smaller sets of Rifles and pistols.

Please be sure to watch our social media channels for any new updates regarding the Yamazuki and any new sets that we are working on getting produced for our audience.

Bastards Forever!

• Like Like x 7
  8. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard @DiabraveSid

News Credits:
    Most Toy Rewards have been posted from our Second Kickstater (Unrustables comic-book) so keep an eye out, Basic Bastards for US and Canada being sent in the next few days from within the USA, everything else has been sent from the UK, so no customs charges for UK backers!

Thanks as ever for your patience and faith in us.

• Like Like x 5
  9. mcart

News Credits:
    Yeah! Otomo is on his way!

• Like Like x 1
  10. onnsake

onnsake champ

News Credits:
    As an AKIRA fanatic, I've wanted the Otomo toy since I discovered it way, way too late.

To my utter shock, as of this writing, there is ONE left in stock on their store, for 139.99

I'd buy that in a heartbeat.....if I didn't live in Japan and not have a credit card. Yes, I am a grown adult without a credit card. But this is a cash based society. You don't need one here. I wish I had one though, and I am finally getting one. A VISA! Buuuut, it's gonna arrive late next week sometime maybe, long after Otomo is sold out.

Hell, he might be sold out by the time I hit "post reply."

Sorry for whining to strangers again. Just kinda bummed this is literally the very last chance to ever get this toy at the normal price and I can't do it cause of my archaic paper money.

• Like Like x 1
  11. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:

Wouldnt it have been better to lay low, and wait for credit card, instead of warning other buyers to go get it now before it's too late?

Good luck though, hope you get it. It wont be me going after it, that is for sure.

12. onnsake

onnsake champ

News Credits:
    I'm realistic. I know it'll be gone by the time I get my CC issued.

Besides, disappointment is good for us. How many of us have spent the last several years buying every single toy that comes across their radar. It's probably good for me to relive that feeling of standing at the toy store and being told to put something back on the shelf, knowing I'll never see it again. Builds character....I guess?

• Like Like x 3
  13. Megatronus27

Megatronus27 Well-Known Member

Just received my “Basic” Bastard Toy Reward from the Comic KS. Its not basic. Its got everything. Even the KS Patch.

Awesome Sauce.

• Like Like x 2
  14. mcart

News Credits:
    Oh they're starting to come in? Awesome Otomo should be finally with me soon. Bought another basic bastard off the site with my purpleguy refund.

• Like Like x 1
  15. glazios

glazios Chaotic Bastard

Facebook:
    Had my rewards for about a week now, since Wed 21st. Very pleased with them, and even more-so to be an 850 Bastard. :D 

The Otomo will be going into the care of a friend, as I've already got one; hopefully I'll be able to get it there in-time for Christmas, assuming Canada's postal service gets its shit together enough to sit down and listen to its workforce.

20181121_132840.jpg | 20181121_131130.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  16. Megatronus27

These things are true plastic crack.

I now have two Prospects and 2 Bastards. I thought that would be enough but now Im trying to talk myself out of picking up two more.

I love these things.

• Like Like x 2
  17. PBone

PBone Well-Known Member

Dangit, I was waiting on some power cannisters from KapowToys, since those were missing from my regular Bastard.

I just found out, that there are no parts coming anymore.
    I suppose the only way I'm going to get a complete bastard now is if I can get a refund and purchase another one.

18. Megatronus27

PM CZ -Maybe he can help?

• Like Like x 1
  19. mcart

News Credits:
    I would say to reach out to Spence myself as he is more on the toy side of things. Also you could try emailing [email protected] they've always been pretty speedy getting back to me.

• Like Like x 3
  20. glazios

glazios Chaotic Bastard

Facebook:
    Thinking the same myself. Sid took a step back from the toys to handle getting the comic off the ground. Speaking to Spence would be your best bet, PBone.