Customs: maybe the stupidest blaster idea youll here this year!!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by TheJacker, Mar 22, 2007.

1. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Do you think you can sand down a mini-con for a cassetticon? Maybe one of the Street Speed Team?

2. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

maybe ill have to get a hold of those
    i was thinking of modding some nak naks and that link to the swerve/blsster bash is wut gave me the idea for this. my comp has a bad virus because of my mom so i cant take pics of even keep the net open tis bullshit. i think im gunna paint e. roddys head and attach e. prowls horns esc thinks to the sides as a protype and ill try to get pics up tomarro peace.

3. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

maybe ill have to get a hold of those
    i was thinking of modding some nak naks and that link to the swerve/blsster bash is wut gave me the idea for this. my comp has a bad virus because of my mom so i cant take pics of even keep the net open tis bullshit. i think im gunna paint e. roddys head and attach e. prowls horns esc thinks to the sides as a protype and ill try to get pics up tomarro peace.

4. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    Wow. I just fixed my parents' computer because one of them (of course, neither accepts the blame) downloaded a virus...

5. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    Wow. I just fixed my parents' computer because one of them (of course, neither accepts the blame) downloaded a virus...

6. BetaSword

BetaSword Well-Known Member

That's why you have to tell them, not to click in a new Window or Message-Box, if they don't know the source for sure(if it isn't an eBay-Thumbnail).
    Actually they get me to help, when they encounter a Window/Message-Box, they don't know.

7. BetaSword

That's why you have to tell them, not to click in a new Window or Message-Box, if they don't know the source for sure(if it isn't an eBay-Thumbnail).
    Actually they get me to help, when they encounter a Window/Message-Box, they don't know.

8. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

my mom doesnt listen. she downloaded something because it told her i won a free xbox lol. i basically have fixed my comp only problem is i lost the installation disc for my can and radia shack said they cant replace it because they dont have anymore in stock and to try online. so i did and they said i have to order a new cam or pay 20 bucks for the disc. fuck and that sorry for the launguage just p.o

9. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

my mom doesnt listen. she downloaded something because it told her i won a free xbox lol. i basically have fixed my comp only problem is i lost the installation disc for my can and radia shack said they cant replace it because they dont have anymore in stock and to try online. so i did and they said i have to order a new cam or pay 20 bucks for the disc. fuck and that sorry for the launguage just p.o

10. BetaSword

Ouch, that gotta hurt, but maybe i can help, i already had to seek for some software before, just tell me the complete name.
    And if it's the same model as a cam, that i have, i might upload it somewhere(i don't think it's prohibited, if it's a Driver for Hardware)

11. BetaSword

Ouch, that gotta hurt, but maybe i can help, i already had to seek for some software before, just tell me the complete name.
    And if it's the same model as a cam, that i have, i might upload it somewhere(i don't think it's prohibited, if it's a Driver for Hardware)