Customs: maybe the stupidest blaster idea youll here this year!!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by TheJacker, Mar 22, 2007.

1. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

today i decided to start on a project ive been drawing up the last month. im kitbashing an energon inferno into blaster. i kno this doesnt seem to make any sence but trust me. ill have a pic up in about an hour or so when i get my usb port free of my brother ipod charger. im trying to figure out a good head for him that i can either make easily from parts of other tf heads or that i can just paint. any suggestions?

2. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Dude its not stupid at all, look at Rumble coming out with that crazy Saint/Sinner bot out of a complete different robot and it ended up kicking ass. As far as a suggestion for the head, im not too sure? Dont see a "Blaster face" in many transformers nowadays.

3. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Dude its not stupid at all, look at Rumble coming out with that crazy Saint/Sinner bot out of a complete different robot and it ended up kicking ass. As far as a suggestion for the head, im not too sure? Dont see a "Blaster face" in many transformers nowadays.

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    He does have the tapedeck chest thing going for him.

5. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    He does have the tapedeck chest thing going for him.

6. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

ttue i was thinkin i could use the antennas from e. prowl

7. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

ttue i was thinkin i could use the antennas from e. prowl

8. BetaSword

BetaSword Well-Known Member

Well, about USB: How's about an active USB2.0-Hub(payed 6,99€ for my active 4-Port-USB2.0-Hub).

And about the Blaster, i'm wondering how it will looks like.

btw: TF:Cybertron got here(Germany) to the first ep with Override, this past sunday, and I'm really wondering about the Gender-Change of him becoming a her, is his gender also changed to female in the american Version?

And last but not least, I've got my first Cybertron-Figure this Thursday: Leader-Class Optimus Prime, man I was waiting to get my hands on this one since I saw the first Episode of GalaxyForce.

9. BetaSword

Well, about USB: How's about an active USB2.0-Hub(payed 6,99€ for my active 4-Port-USB2.0-Hub).

And about the Blaster, i'm wondering how it will looks like.

btw: TF:Cybertron got here(Germany) to the first ep with Override, this past sunday, and I'm really wondering about the Gender-Change of him becoming a her, is his gender also changed to female in the american Version?

And last but not least, I've got my first Cybertron-Figure this Thursday: Leader-Class Optimus Prime, man I was waiting to get my hands on this one since I saw the first Episode of GalaxyForce.

10. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

um yes overide is female here and um the usb thing what i dont kno anything about that especialy in euros i only kno usd. so to answer your questions no, watch the vid, yea, cool

im postin a vid soon just waiting for it to upload then ill edit this post with the vid

11. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

um yes overide is female here and um the usb thing what i dont kno anything about that especialy in euros i only kno usd. so to answer your questions no, watch the vid, yea, cool

im postin a vid soon just waiting for it to upload then ill edit this post with the vid

12. Taker

Taker Chilean TF Fan

What about an Energon Ironhide head? It's the more "Blaster-looking" that I can imagine...and if you take off his head, that will make a good alt mode for poor Ironhide :lolol 

13. Taker

Taker Chilean TF Fan

What about an Energon Ironhide head? It's the more "Blaster-looking" that I can imagine...and if you take off his head, that will make a good alt mode for poor Ironhide :lolol 

14. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

cool i have an e ironhide but hes missing alot of part 2 doors and the head this kid gave me him who lives down the street for a yugioh card 2 years ago so...

15. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

cool i have an e ironhide but hes missing alot of part 2 doors and the head this kid gave me him who lives down the street for a yugioh card 2 years ago so...

16. BetaSword

Well, the Euro is quite more worth, than the US$(1 Euro = 1.3318 US$, thx to google), but due to our Price-politics here (i hate most of the sellers here), u can imagine the 6,99€ as 6,99US$, so no big difference!

Well about the Gender-Change, seems i have to life with this(maybe they wanted to get at least one female Transformer on the good side).

And i gotta replace my USB-Hub, mine is not working, only the Power is supplied on all ports at the moment, luckily, it's in it's warranty-Limits, so I'll get replacement for sure.

And for the Video, i recommend Mojoflix, as you can also download the video from there, and they even recompile it to PSP-, MobilePhone- and iPod-Formats.

17. BetaSword

Well, the Euro is quite more worth, than the US$(1 Euro = 1.3318 US$, thx to google), but due to our Price-politics here (i hate most of the sellers here), u can imagine the 6,99€ as 6,99US$, so no big difference!

Well about the Gender-Change, seems i have to life with this(maybe they wanted to get at least one female Transformer on the good side).

And i gotta replace my USB-Hub, mine is not working, only the Power is supplied on all ports at the moment, luckily, it's in it's warranty-Limits, so I'll get replacement for sure.

And for the Video, i recommend Mojoflix, as you can also download the video from there, and they even recompile it to PSP-, MobilePhone- and iPod-Formats.

18. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Man you just got youre first Cybertron toy? i wish they had just come out here, i mean i have about 35 or 40 so thats most of the Cybertron collection but i wish i could have picked up more of the ultra class figures.

19. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Man you just got youre first Cybertron toy? i wish they had just come out here, i mean i have about 35 or 40 so thats most of the Cybertron collection but i wish i could have picked up more of the ultra class figures.

20. BetaSword

Well,
    Drax, since G1, it was quite Dark here in Germany.
    After those episodes with the CGI-Cube-Thing, that told several stories(was quite confusing, it showed different G1), There was BeastWars till the first Death of Primal, then the BeastWars broke in Free-TV(I recognized 2 Years ago, that the BeastWars-Episodes on Cybertron were shown in Pay-TV).
    Then there was a blackout-time again, until RTL2 (a german TV-Channel, that fokuses on Anime Mo-Fr between 11 and 17o'clock) started Airing Armada.
    Unfortunately, the 2nd and 3rd quaters were left out(after the funfair-Episode, rejoined the Story with Prime being dead, Megs having 10 minicons, and the Autobots heading/headed into space).
    About the time of Armada, i'f firstly read about a Transformers-Life-Action-Movie in a german magazine.

Well, and my first TF-Fig was the Powermaster Optimus Prime, which i buyed buyed Money i've found on one Rosenmontag(http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenmontag), half a year before(got it back from the police, as noone was missing the 365DM=186,62€, yay).

And finally, on Sunday, the 4th February this year, KABEL1 started the Cybertron Episodes.

BTW, in the last Episode, right before Thundercracker destroyed the Faked Autobot-Base, he called himself Starscream at his transformation, which was just a little hilarious because of such a stupid localizer-mistake.