2D Artwork: Maybe one day...

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ligier, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Ligier

Ligier Sweet Angel Deranged

So I started this picture, oh... I don't know how long ago, it must have been around the begining of summer at least. Subtract the time I spent just putting it off and thinking about maybe finishing it tomorrow or something, it comes down to maybe about three or four hours of actual work.

It was a cool idea back when everyone had just begun to dread the death of Takara's Transformer's legacy. Definitley some overreaction and whatnot...

I had an idea. It wasn't a bad idea for a picture at all, if I do say so myself.

But I lost interest.

That's not to say I couldn't clean it up and finish it or even start over with a new piece of paper. It's just that...

I'm so apathetic about it at this point I can hardly finish my sentences. I figure, before I forget about entirely, I should atleast show what I have.

[​IMG]

It was supposed to be my own little sequel to Robotmasters, I've even had a nice little Takara-esque, backstory going. But seeing as how just posting this was such a painful experience, I doubt I could ever type it out or anything.

So... I'm having a bit of trouble here, but I'll try to explain it:

The girl is Melissa if you can' tell. Yes, she's wearing Kicker's suit and yes that's the Energon Saber... (I switched between the regular pecs of Kicker's normal suit and something a bit more feminine so it didn't look so unnatural, it ended up just proving how much a need a girlfriend... whatever)

Then of course Star Convoy and Transmetal Primal posing as the upgrades of G1 Convoy and Beast Convoy. If I had been able to finish it there would have probably been some other RM characters' upgrades in the background.

No it wasn't intential that they both have their gun's aimed at Melissa, I'm sure some of you would be glad to interpret it as that, so go to town.

Meh... meh... meh

So... apathetic... must press... submit new thread... almost... almost... there! *slumps down on desk and stares blankly at the screen*

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That looks good.:thumb  You should finish it and get it colored.

3. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    1-Are you sure that's Melissa? Looks more like Misha. But if she is Melissa at least she is wearing clothes. XD

2-Great work on that Star Convoy.

4. Ligier

Ligier Sweet Angel Deranged

I'm pretty sure, Melissa didn't look as childish when I started this picture.... or maybe that's just what I thought. Misinterpretation... I dunno...

I'm feeling a little less hostile about the picture now that I've uploaded. Maybe I will finish it... :D