Maybe not just Blurr....

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Prime's Pappa, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Prime's Pappa

Prime's Pappa Animated Forever

Blurr may not be only one who may have bit the dust in ATF. Rodimus got nailed with cosmic rust and Red Alert got spewed on by Spittor so they may also be casualities. While I believe there is a strong chance all 3 are back in future eps I am also concerned as some of season 3 has been changed since there will be no season 4 which caused some changes to the plot so there is potential for all 3 to be dead and not returning. Any thoughts???

2. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was thinking the same thing. When Rodimus collapsed because of the Cosmic Rust, I immediately thought 'he's a goner'. But who knows, maybe he will be saved in time...I don't know enough about upcoming episodes to know if his team will return or not.

3. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    The early eps would have been done before the kill order. Im sure we will see these guys again.

4. Jetcols

Jetcols Elite Guard

News Credits:
    Was Rodiums's team not rescued by the Elite Guard at the end when Strika's team retreated?

Also, I don't think they would kill off characters just because its the last season......that is IF it is the last season.

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I seriously doubt the Decepticons bothered with taking prisoners so you are quite probably right there.

Red Alert is most likely fine, she's shown lying on the ground after the explosion, and the other two get up shortly after (until Oil Slick & Cyclonus get them anyway)

6. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    The only one that I think actually died is Blurr. His death is obvious... Blurr go squish and stuff.

Rodimus... sure he got nailed by Cosmic Rust, but we've seen that Transformers can get repaired from this given enough time (assuming Cosmic Rust has the same properties in Animated as it has in Generation 1). Seeing as we didn't see any body parts fall off him and the Elite-Guard did make it to the planetoid by the end of the episode... I'm sure they had plenty of time to get him medical attention.

As for Red Alert... tough call (seeing as she became a goo-bomb), but we've seen Transformers survive worse and, to be honest, that explosion looked pretty pathetic. Not to mention that Brawn, Ironhide and Hotshot obviously survived the blast (and in one panel after the blast you do see all four characters laying on the ground looking stupid or unconscious). I'd say there's a good chance she's alive as well.

7. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

What kills me is that I want toys of all these characters whether they died or not.

Is that even gonna happen now?

8. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    Rodimus is a defo, ironhide also (only if cybertron ratchet comes out) cant see hotshot, or red alert evert coming out But i do see activators brawn on the horizon (if not then it wouldnt be hard to retool and repaint activator soundwave, thats if he ever comes out)

9. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    Derrick says Rodimus is alive,
    and if he could survive cosmic rust. I'm sure the others could have survived a petty explosion.

10. MoonRacer Prime

MoonRacer Prime Fembot fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don`t think any of them are dead. Blurr could have used a flash move and phased through a wall. And the others all seem like they could be recovered.

11. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Rodimus was hinted at a couple of times and, according to rumors, is supposed to be a deluxe. Blackout has been solicited as a Voyager by the TFCC. Ironhide is possible if they ever get around to doing the intended retool of the upcoming Cybertron Mode Ratchet figure before the line ends. Oil Slick already has a toy and I'm not sure they'd bee too keen on making a new one for him... probably depend on a lot of different factors, but they'd probably want to get other characters that have no toys at all out. Wheeljack has also strongly been hinted at by Hasbro.

The rest who knows. I'd say that Hot Shot and Cyclonus are out given the fact that they just got Universe releases and they really don't look too different in Animated except for being stylized. Strika probably has the most potential being the leader of that particular Decepticon group. Perceptor is possible as well as Red Alert, Brawn and Spittor. Other characters, like Highbrow and Mainframe... I wouldn't count on given that they don't have very large roles in the show. Cliffjumper, would only be possible the same way that Ironhide would be possible... though I don't think there are currently any plans to do a Cybertron Mode BB (even though it was mentioned by the design team at one point that they'd love to do one).

At the end of the day we'll have to see what they end up being able to accomplish before the line is axed (if it does get the axe) as right now they are being pretty tight lipped about the future of Animated.

12. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

If that the case for Rodimus maybe being dead then this put all he people that argue that we don't get certain figures made because of lack of screen time. Rodiums 1 episode gets a figure shoots that out of the water if this is indeed his death.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
  13. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All I can say is, if jazz gets killed off (once was quite enough, thank you very much) I will be an extremely unhappy camper. If Wreck-Gar, Swindle, or any of the new characters bite the dust, no, just no. But by all means, please kill Sentinel Prime! Though there is a chance that some of the new guys may not last.

14. siekone

siekone TeletranX

News Credits:
    Blurr is toast finished finito!

15. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Ugh, not this guy again!?! :stick: 

16. siekone

siekone TeletranX

News Credits:
    what are you talking about soundfire? Not this guy again? you don't make sense.

17. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Oh, my mistake. Kando has the same avatar. He's been badmouthing Blurr's death since yesterday.

18. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Hopefully they didn't change it so that Rodimus's team died right in the opening of season 3. They should be back.

As for Blurr, I'm hoping that he will be revived, but I highly doubt that'll ever happen.

19. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think they'll be saved by Ultra Magnus' team.

20. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    I dont think Blurr is dead same with everyone else severely hurt

Blurr after all is Elite Guard and fast as hell so im sure he couldve been able to get out of there and that sqaure of scrap metal could be just that scrap metal

and from S250s pics I think
    Magnus will be one of the bots to die this season