may i ask question?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by bumblebear, Jul 1, 2011.

1. bumblebear

bumblebear Well-Known Member

ask why : i notice that revenge of the fallen has more Decepticons than autobots . then now Dark of the Moon same more decepticons than autbots BUT if cybertron come near earth why not autobots come to help w them ?

sorry my bad english

2. FakeEyes22

FakeEyes22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I figured that all of the Autobots were refugees from Cybertron and head either come to Earth already or had landed on other planets.

3. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    The Autobots and most of the Decepticons left Cybertron thousands of years ago after the war ended because the planet was dead.

4. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    in continuty: i dunno but maybe al lAutobots left cyebrtron before the events of DOTM
    in real life: If they added all the autobots on the movieverse continuty, that means ILM Would spend MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE Money!, they will be broke

some remained in the planet if you consider the IDW Comics canon (like me)

5. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Could it be possible that the Autobots on Earth are the only ones left?

6. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    no. there are more autobots left. unless they we´re all killed before the events of DOTM

7. bumblebear

bumblebear Well-Known Member

but to me feel autobots still small and Decepticons more lots why not 50/50 more easy fight blance

8. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    That's what I'm wondering, since everyone talked about the Great War in past tense.

9. kamuix

kamuix weeeeee

since the planet was devastated, i think most of them were scattered across the universe. it's hard following the story since part 1 was about the allspark, part 2 was the fallen and the device, and part 3 was about taking earth.

Could be possible that since megatron knew where the allspark was, he sent most of the cons to earth to get it back. at the same time it's weird because most of the cons seemed to be lying in sleep on the moon in DOTM, so does that mean they were always there since part 1? the story kinda goes on a roller coaster were it gets confusing.

10. PANTSMAN1973

PANTSMAN1973 Well-Known Member

Sentinel thanked Prime for his efforts. He said that if it had not been for him, no Autobots would have survived. i took it to mean that all the surviving Autobots were on earth. But i could be wrong.

11. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

My theory on how it all fits. Megatron would've been a magnificent bastard if it worked!

For one thing Megatron knew where the Allspark is going to crash because Sentinel Prime told him as he defected.
    [​IMG]

The Ark with its sophisticated sensors knew where it was headed. Megatron went ahead to take it. Or Sentinel arranged its trajectory towards Earth.

But wait what about the Fallen and Sentinel Prime? The Fallen wanted every bot named Prime dead. Here's the thing Megatron had Sentinel Prime's death faked!

Megatron wanted to use Sentinel Prime to kill the Fallen. Consolidate his leadership on both factions by killing the Decepticon founder and having support of the Autobot founder.

They were supposed to rendezvous on Earth but Megatron got iced. Unfortunately the Space Bridge used after the escape malfunctioned brought the Ark at the wrong time or space. Or the Ark was too damaged to make it in time.

With Sentinel in stasis he never got a wake up call and the Ark eventually plowed on the moon.

Soundwave and Laserbeak who were in the know of Megatron's plan hid a sizable army on the moon keeping it secret from the Fallen and Starscream. This fleet were reported as looking for the Allspark elsewhere in the galaxy. Organized raiding the Ark of the Space Bridge pillars on the Moon and waited for Megatron's return setting up human agents around Earth.

The Seekers have been trying to look for the Matrix. Its so hush-hush secret the Autobots did not know about it. But Wheelie knows... And he worked for Soundwave.

Jetfire believe the Fallen was an asshole that abandoned them. What if Soundwave did a little "creative accounting" of his own. These guys are listed off as dead. Hampering their efforts. And having little spies like Wheelie track them down so they wouldn't get in the way of the plan.