may have to sell my cybertron collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mike, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    I may have to come down to selling my Cybertron collection, really sucks, since I spent all year hunting these suckers down, and paid retail for all of it... CANADIAN retail prices I should add.

I almost got them all except for LOC wave 1, scourge, cryoscourge, GF Prime, then the bigger exclusive sets. I couldn't find any of them anywhere around me.

but yeah.. I know its not worth anywhere near what I paid for it, but what do you guys think a reasonable asking price would be for the whole collection. would it be wise to break it down individually? I thought about that, but then I dont think a couple would sell at all. and it is a pretty nice looking set, even it is missing a couple.

p.s. every single toy has been opened and displayed loose at least once, then put back in the packaging. they are not sealed.

again.. NOT sealed

[​IMG]

2. Banshee

Banshee MvC2 online! woot!

Around 550$?

Not that i'd be interested, just thinking out loud :p 

3. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

Yeah, you could get 280 for just the leaders and supremes alone, CD. It's a shame you have to sell all those Scrapmetals.

4. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

If the price was right I'd be interested in Vector Prime, Megatron, Galvatron, all the minicon two packs and a few random basics, deluxes and LOCs to finish up my collection, maybe even some of the scrapmetals as well. I dont know if you would be willing to break it up though.

5. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Awesome collection. Sad that you have to sell it. I'm impressed you actually keep the boxs and repackaged them.

6. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    If you do decide to split it up, and can wait about a month and a half, I need the deluxe Prime and Megs...

7. PrimeConvoy

PrimeConvoy ShickaBAM!

To be honest with you if i could come up with your asking price whatever it maybe and the shipping I would basically buy them all, I only have a small handfull and for me to get them all at retail now it be a couple grand and i'm still playing a game of catch up with pervious lines.

8. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    yeah, I added up what I paid for them all and it was just over $2000 canadian

lol that's crazy!! I didn't think I made that much money this year considering I started collecting after I left my job at the grocery store and havn't had a real job since.

9. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    see, I will need $800 dollars, and if I can't get at least that for it, then there is no point in selling it, cuz then I would just have to sell something else to, to aquire the money.

10. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

5 dollars? LOL jk Im impressed you actually have all of the line...Have not colleceted a whole line since armada.

11. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

I think you could get 960$, and that's not including all those red scrapmetals, LOC, and vs. minicons. I don't think being displayed should hurt their value.

12. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Very impressive collection. Hope you'll get good money for them if you go ahead and sell.

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it you that sold all his Cyb figures once and bought them again?

13. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    yep, I sold a bunch of cybertron to someone on ebay last fall.