Maximum Overdrive the new "Transform and Roll Out"?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Wu Jen, May 8, 2011.

1. Wu Jen

Wu Jen Some old nobody

Just an observation but everytime I hear Maximum Overdrive it just makes me think of the movie. Since I haven't hear Prime say Roll Out I'm guessing that Maximum Overdrive is the new catch phrase.

[​IMG]

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I dunno, I mean Transform and Roll Out is a classic line but Maximum Overdrive gives it some edge meaning pedal to the metal.

3. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If I recall correctly, Prime says transform and roll out a few times as well.

Either way, I really like Maximum Overdrive, something about the way Cullen says it.

4. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    I think they're trying to coin it as a new signature term for Prime, yes. It took some warming up to for me, though. I'm surprised he didn't shout it as he was driving towards the edge of the cliff in Out of his Head.

5. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not really. Roll out is a command, Maximum Overdrive is.... Optimus being a dick really. Last episode proved he can go ultra fast without even saying anything and sometimes he says it when he's alone by himself.