Maximo Prime's sale/trade!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Maximo Prime, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    ok, pics later today, damn camera just died, and all the batteries are weak.

I've got a G2 Megatron, bot only. One little piece of his headflap is sheared off, which is fixable I suppose, but it basically means his head won't stay down unassisted in tank mode. Other than that, good condition, looks great in bot mode.

G1 Metroplex, bot only. Great condition, great stickers, you get it. Moves nicely, it was my Metroplex before I picked up a complete one.

G1 Scattershot, bot only. Transforms, good mobility. Some sticker wear. And it appears (I JUST noticed) that someone has chewed on his shoulders and one of his feet. (looks sullenly at cats). Good for parts? Need a quick fillin for your technobots? redface2tf.gif

G1 Blitzwing #1 - great condition, great stickers, comes with sword and gun.
    G1 Blitzwing #2 - great condition, no stickers, comes with KO sword.

G1 Ultra Magnus cab - chromewear, stickerwear, otherwise good condition. Bot only, no fists, or such stuff. Plastic wheels, white unpainted face.

G1 Skids - Good condition except the part where his red pelvis connects to his upper body is loose, so he falls in half. it's weird, all parts are present for the connection, but it still comes apart. Sticker wear. Good for parts, and if you know how to tighten up the pelvis, he's in good shape.

BM Blackarachnia, missing arms (stole them for my other BA, to make proper 8 legs). Good for parts.

BW Transquito, missing 2 insect legs, and the spring is loose on one half of the robot chest/bug head. good for parts. has missile.

BW TM2 Iguanus, missing two fins, (facing him, the rightmost and the 2nd from the left), has missile. Good condition aside from the missing fins.

Cybertron Legends Leobreaker. Perfect condition, just didn't like him.

PM me with offers, i also take trades, and I'm generous... especially when it comes to trades.

2. DESTRUCTICON

DESTRUCTICON Banned

Ebay:
    pm-d

3. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop!

PM for you, good sir.

4. Ripclaw

Ripclaw DementedDino1

pmed ya dude

5. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    PMs returned - Ripclaw, i changed your orange to blue, i could barely read it :) 

6. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Welcome to the junkion exchange Maximo Prime.