max factory guyver figures!

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by OMEGAPRIME1983, Aug 9, 2009.

1. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok, so I'm huge into the guyver series, and I have the guyver I figure from max factory, and I'd like to continue collecting the line, but I really don't want to pay the rediculous ebay prices for them. So what are my alternatives besides here, because I've already tried placing a want add in the junkion, as well as in my sightings page and after 3 days have had no luck at all. I need help boys n girls, and any would be great. Thanks a lot in advance! OP1983

2. Embryoyo

Embryoyo Destron

Dude... I am a HUGE guyver fan. I had my Guyver figure collection about complete but sadly.... one day I had to sell them all, but kept one. Needed the money. Was one of the hardest things I had to do...

Sadly ebay is your only chance really. BBTS had some figures up a while ago but everytime I have looked they have all been out of stock for a long time. So pretty much ebay is the only way to go...that is what I had to do and I had over 20+ figures. All I have is my Guyver 1 now (the original not the 1.5 one with the extra head) I do miss having Guyver 3 (the rare first one with the glow in the dark blades NOT black) and Murakami. Wish I still had all of them :cry 

3. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yea... damn it, I really didnt want to go the route of ebay as the people that sell the guyver figures there sell them for rediculous amounts of money. thanks man.

4. Embryoyo

Embryoyo Destron

Yeah I know how you feel. I don't even want to say how much I paid for some... but if you're a huge fan it is worth it. I mean all the figures I had were fantastic. Very detailed, I love the Maxfactory Guyver figures. Just try your best on ebay man, I wish you luck. Every once in a while (and I mean once in a while) you will see a good deal but you better be checking ebay all the time. That's what I had to do. Sometimes you find some really cool rare stuff :) 

5. Sup3hobo

Sup3hobo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Last time I looked I saw a brand new Max factory Guyot figure go for like $35.00. Pretty sweet deal for one of main enemy zoaloards.

6. tootsmendozer

tootsmendozer hairy giant

you gotta watch out for some of them as well man, my gf bought me a aptom off evil bay and it turned up and looked fine but the box was a tiny bit damaged, i opened it and the legg had snapped at the joint and so was the arm but it had been placed in the box to look whole so my gf had paid near 100 quid for a broken figure, the guy wouldnt answer any emails asking for a replacment and just dissapeared

7. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    They were pretty expensive when they came out. They've only become more so over time. I picked up Guyver 1, but was in college at the time so couldn't afford the rest. A few got rereleased. I figure it's only a matter of time before revotech does some.

8. tootsmendozer

tootsmendozer hairy giant

i would love a revoltech guyver lol, i have guyver gigantic as well, hes ont tough figure, he has taken two swan dives off my shelve and has been broken a few times but he fixes well lol im lucky they were clean breaks