Mattel WWE Wrestling Figures Thread

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Shin Densetsu, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Slave IV

Slave IV more wealth than you can imagine!

I'm never going to see that Jeff Hardy in a store am I?

2. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My local Walmart has been lame up until now. I was able to get the Usos and Charlotte. They also had GE Kurt the other day but I was in a hurry and the lines were super long :/ Target has been good to me for years but now they’ve become lame in my area.

Probably not lol. I’m waiting for retail price on Amazon.

Are the Hall of Champions Target exclusives? I need that Eddie and Rikishi.

• Like Like x 2
  3. gary39

gary39 Well-Known Member

Yeah the hall of champions are target exclusives,seems like most of the flashbacks are exclusives to one store or another.....
    looks like andre comes with a black cloth singlet (not in this pic but i did see a pic with andre wearing it in the new elite scale smackdown ring)to go with the machine head,hopefully he doesn't come packaged wearing it.
    [​IMG]
    and gamestop Rocker shawn in the arcade packaging. still really loving the style of the package. arcades were a huge part of growing up for me.
    [​IMG]
    and an upcoming reveal for later today i guess,never been a TT fan so no interest for me at all
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. gary39

gary39 Well-Known Member

Awesome a 90's wcw ron simmons!!???? or is it johnny b badd?? seriously the figure looks off,hopefully they fix the skin tone before its released
    or am I looking at it wrong?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    no idea who she is but love the dollars on the suit down side the qc control could be horrid on this
    [​IMG]
    the andre from earlier
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    and the re-debut it's gotta be ! it's gotta be KANE!!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. NSJ23

NSJ23 Not today Chumly, not today.

that looks more like Johnny be bad to me, that an Taylor are easy passes but i kinda want giant machine.

EDIT: I guess it is Ron, still a pass. the face looks weird.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  6. starscream-99

News Credits:
    That’s Carmella. She’s a must buy for me. The basic lacked the “hip hop” look. If I see that Kane, I’ll get it, but other than that only Matt Hardy V1, Edge and Brian Kendrick are must buys. Robb simmons and Red Rooster if I see them on Amazon super cheap, I’ll pull the trigger.

• Like Like x 2
  7. gary39

gary39 Well-Known Member

lets see I believe Carm is a TRU network spotlight excl,Naomi is walgreens excl,red rooster TRU flashback excl, and Kane and Ron are Hall of Champions target excl. so I guess Ron will have the new WCW belt and That attire for kane is attitude era belt or tag team belt maybe?
    and looks like steph come with an alternate head,the wet hair and smeared make up looks cool(IMO)
    [​IMG]
    and the milk truck is the packaging? which just makes the set pretty freaking cool,and Kurt is supposed to have the correct jersey when it's released
    [​IMG]
    a look at the great ones 500 dollar shirt
    [​IMG]
    Mat hardy has 2 shirts and 2 sets of hands for his v 1.0 gestures
    [​IMG]
    and and entrance great roode in all his glory...i guess
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    and I'm through spamming.....till the next releases are revealed anyways :D 

• Like Like x 1
  8. starscream-99

News Credits:
    That’s not spamming bruh. It’s our news feed!!! I like that Matt Hardy is coming with extra hands. I hope it’s a new trend. Especially with wrestlers that use hand gestures. We’ll need a lot of “too sweet” hands for all the nWo guys and the Bullet Club guys. I doubt we’ll get the double bird though for Stone Cold.

I ordered EG Kurt from TRU. Should be here today or tomorrow.

• Like Like x 2
  9. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks for posting news guys - especially Gary! I appreciate it!

I know I mentioned about slowing down on this line but I'm already eyeing that elite Bobby Roode and Matt Hardy! For Matt...it's the first time we're getting alternate hands?

Ron Simmons?! If he comes with the WCW belt...I'll get him! I think he was pro-wrestling first 'black' (hope I used the term correctly) champion?!

• Like Like x 2
  10. starscream-99

News Credits:
    I believe so. I didn’t follow WCW at the time but I haven’t head about someone before. Shoot there still hasn’t been a WWE/F full black World Champion. Closest is The Rock but he’s always been pegged as Samoan. As far as the hands go, I remember several years ago there was a John Cena Kmart exclusive that came with posed hands. I’m not if he came with an extra set though.

Question to those who open their figures, what do you do with the included stand/backdrop? I keep the stand part and toss the rest. I really hate that that eats up part of the budget and these Walmart ones with the build a diorama just make them even more of a head scratcher.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Slave IV

Hmmm, good point. Closest I can think of is Booker T... 5 time, 5 time WCW World Heavyweight Champion and Bobby Lashley, who was the "fake ECW" Champion.

• Like Like x 3
  12. LigerPrime

News Credits:
    I think it was really the case with regards for Simmons?

Back then WCW matches weren't shown in my country and I had to rent VHS tapes to watch them! LOL!

All I remember was he was a 'replacement' and he had to endure a lot of 'stiff' shots by Vader! At one stage it was painful to watch as Vader hammered him in a corner?

Oh yeah, I think JR was commentating on the match too? After Ron won, a bunch of wrestlers came out and celebrated with him. Crowd was cheering a lot too!

Oh yeah, I forgot about Booker T...Shane on me! I really dig (pun intended) his theme, "can you dig it sucka"?

Bobby Lashley...what a waste of potential...he had the 'look' and IMO the skills set to really succeed.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Slave IV

Yeah, I forgot Booker T also won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship once. I've been a fan since the Harlem Heat days.

And Bobby Lashley...guy was great in the ring. Not so great on the mic but I was always more interested in ring antics anyways. That one time he crashed through the cage onto Umaga...damn!

• Like Like x 3
  14. starscream-99

News Credits:
    Fake ECW Champion! Lol! I like that. Lashley is rumored to return after Wrestlemania. So there’s still hope for him. Mark Henry was also World Heavyweight Champion and fake ECW Champion.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Slave IV

I'm just happy they brought back Mike Awesome and Tanaka for One Night Stand.

• Like Like x 2
  16. starscream-99

News Credits:
    The One Night Stand with RVD vs Cena was great!

A lot of generic answers but a few shockers. I had no idea EG replaced DM and I can believe there’s a demand for fabric hair.

• Like Like x 2
  17. LigerPrime

News Credits:
    Yeah, it took me quite awhile to accept Booker as a singles wrestler. For the longest time, I kept thinking Booker as still being in the tag division.

Oh yeah, it was BS that WWE didn't give Booker the win over HHH at Mania...more backstage shenanigans, no doubt!

Somehow I felt Bret Hart's transition from tag to singles wrestler was much smoother...maybe because of his technical ability?

Oh yeah, the match between Cena and RVD was pretty enjoyable! The original ECW was brutal at times...so when WWE bought it over...the feeling wasn't the same.

Going to check that video now! Thanks for posting it!

• Like Like x 2
  18. gary39

gary39 Well-Known Member

what did bill mean when he said the story changed again for dude love??
    No to the synthetic hair, though I did mention once I would have liked goldust to come with a gold synthetic wig
    the entrance greats are cool but i'm partial to the defining moments as that's what got me in to collecting
    Man was ron winning shocker or what!! i can't remember but ron was a substitute for sting and i don't think it was even a ppv. sadly his title run was not very good and a short reign also

19. gary39

gary39 Well-Known Member

the wwe shop zone Hardyz excl looks to be old school packaging,and a look at ultimate fan pack jeff
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ron will have the WCW belt,weird how the pro was shown first then a rendering but the rendering looks better but that's just my pesonal opinion
    and kane will come with the attitude era beltwhich he only held for 24 hrs
    [​IMG]
    and 2 of the summer slam 2018 basics
    and to me that does not look like kurt,epic moments,entrance great and elite team angle kurt all looked pretty spot on but this one is a miss. can't blame bill as i believe he has said he only works on elites
    [​IMG]
    and this guy,dunno why gets a figure if he ever get beyond jobber to midcarder it'll be a miracle!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. gary39

gary39 Well-Known Member

saw these on twitter, dunno anything about them other than they were from the wwe fan polls? and were found at TRU
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    they look a bit off to me,hope it's just the pictures

• Like Like x 1