Match 6: Raf vs Prof. Sumdac!

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Black Oracle, May 23, 2011.

?

Raf or Sumdac?

Poll closed May 26, 2011.
  1. Raf, "I...think I can fix that."

28 vote(s)
    42.4%
  2. Prof. Sumdac, "I should be more careful when reverse-engineering alien technology."

38 vote(s)
    57.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    This might not be the fairest of match ups..

First, Sumdac was a young man when he found Megatron's head and over the course of 50 years he became the robotic mogul of the future Sumdac Industries. Sumdac was an engineer and had over that 50 years learned much more about the Transformers than Raf could possibly know.. at this point. With more TFP episodes perhaps we will discover he has more to offer. Also, in TFA Sumdac was held hostage by Megatron and learned even more about disrupting Transformer systems in order to outwit the Cons and help the Bots in the series.

TFP has Ratchet to take care of Transformer health for all their systems and Raf so far, is more of the computer nerd..more of a replacement for Teletran-1 ( a mini version ) than a robotic (electrical, hydraulic, etc.) engineer.
    Now, Raf, he's 12 (and 1/2 :D ) with an excellent understanding of computer systems, a hacker, if you will, which he has used to help the bots gain entry into systems and places as needed. A nice talent and beneficial knowledge of earth systems to help the Bots outfox the Cons on more than 1 ocassion..but not without a hic-up or two. His knowledge is vast but not infallible, but pretty dang handy for a kid. :thumb 

Gotta go with Sumdac on this one..he had much more to offer and assist the Autobots in TFA whether it was equipment, a place to stay or just his knowledge. His one main detraction was keeping Megs head and later his body in his lab and not sharing that information with the Autobots.

2. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Wait for it!

'Tis a battle of brains, my friend!

Wouldn't be surprised if Raf's hairstyle was based off Sumdac's a little.

3. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:

4. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    You sure? I could imagine Sumdac just sitting on raf with his huge ass and winning.

5. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Picked Raf by accident. Prof. Sumdac could just sit on him and he'd die.

6. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

SUMDAC MAKES SHOCKING STICKS.

Can Raf make shocking sticks? I think not.

7. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

Raf knows how to tangle with Earth tech, and maybe SOME Cybertronian computer tech. Sumdac literally studied Cybertronian "biology".

Sumdac by a landslide. Seriously, he was a twisted brain cell away from becoming Dr. Archeville.

8. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All I want to see is a fist fight between a 50 year old and a 12 year old.

9. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    Well, they're both highly intelligent, but Sumdac's biggest flaw was his being duped by Megatron. He's a world-renowned genius, but he doesn't use his head sometimes - and it cost him when he realized with horror what he'd done in Megatron Rising, Part I. Raf on the meanwhile seems to be focused all the time, and has the advantage of having a young, imaginative, and sharper mind.

They'd get along just fine, however. Two geniuses... wait. I forget Sumdac Vs Bulkhead in Decepticon Air, or even Bridge Too Close.

10. THEdeathsHEAD

THEdeathsHEAD All are dead, yes?

What?

11. DarthCrusher

DarthCrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sumdac's got more weight to throw around in the fight, but Raf's faster, and is better at melee combat. I'm going with Raf.

Before anyone tries to correct me on the point of the fight, be it known that I don't really care. This way's more fun

12. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My vote: Prof. Sumdac.

Raf is a whiz kid, no doubt about that, but Sumdac revolutionized THE WORLD with his technological genius. The man brought about the digital revolution in the fictional world of TFA. He's basically the Bill Gates of that universe. He specializes in many fields of science, not just robotics, evidenced by the genetic mutation that busted out of his lab in the pilot movie. Raf can hack like a mad hacker, but I'd bet money that he couldn't hack into Sumdac labs.

13. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

sumdac, he was able to build alien machines that made wormholes that could lead you to anywhere in the universe, raf hacks into stuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.