Match 13: TFP Arcee vs TFA Prowl!

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Black Oracle, May 31, 2011.

?

Prime Arcee or Animated Prowl?

Poll closed Jun 3, 2011.
  1. TFP Arcee, "This ends here, 'cons!"

43 vote(s)
    49.4%
  2. TFA Prowl, "Stillness...then [I]strike[/I]."

44 vote(s)
    50.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Same guy, Soundwave just eventually increased so much on hacker abilities that he came to the conclusion that talking is unecessary on the role he was filling in and eventually lost the habit of speaking, only quoting others.

Sinthetic Version of Dark Energon that can be made and mined is shown on WFC [and is significantly less powerful], in Prime, we see the TRUE Dark Energon, the one that is rare and can rarely be found, it's much more powerful.

It still does the exact same things.

Because he still is not mature enough, he still is naive and young due Transformers' different maturing [as they lack hormones and their bodies never age, they only age mentally and due experience, so they can pretty much stay as twenty years old in their minds forever].

Besides, he did changed a bit [in WFC he looked like a 10-years old child, in TFP he looks like a 16-years old teenager, small but noticeable change].

I'm not saying Prowl DIDN'T have a training, if you notice things, our discussion started when he said all of Prime Team memberes were not soldiers, I was simply correcting him [and never said Prowl lacked a training if you look back].

But on this point, there's a really freaking big difference between training circuit-su [not saying is a small thing, though] turning into a soldier and fighting into a war [said war also lasted much more than Animated's Second War where Prowl fought, that's my point].

Besides, what on EARTH Arcee's relationships have to do with this match? This is about who is a better fighter, not who has the best pals.

And You're going too far on the discussion about the canonicity of WFC, we should try to focus on things related to this match.

2. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

i would, but your focusing on your own person Transformers Prime cannon. or you can start telling me where your getting your information from, because its not in the show, and as far as i know its not in a transformers prime comic. and again WFC and Exodus are similar and are their own cannon but they are not in the same continuity.

wait what? second war? what second war? or are you referring to him being on earth? Prowl was brought into cyber ninja training during the Great War and it seems he saw some combat before the end of it before he finally ran into Optimus and his crew.

and i am sure Kaboom Red is entitled to his opinion without you having to champion Prime cos you must have Prime as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

3. Overlord Balder

First off, it's spelled "canon".
    Second, I never did that, I was arguing, using WFC [even explicitly stating that only HASBRO said they're in the same contiuity] as part of the argument [said argument can stand on its own even without the WFC part, so you're pretty much just nitpicking].

If you read my posts carefully, You'll notice that I said "I've been able to find explanations", these small explanations that solve problems.

Hasbro said they are. I'm with Hasbro. You can be with them, against them, you're free to choose, but I'm with them.
    End of the argument, savvy?

Animated had two Wars, handn't it? One ancient one seen through flashbacks, then a shitload of time in-between and finally another arose [where the Present events of Animated are set in].

I never said Kaboom Red is not entitled to his opinion, I was having a conversation, a completely calm and nice argument where we try to make our points [and in the case in point, I was correcting him about Prime-characters not being soldiers, not saying "Prowl sux bro" as you seem to think] such arguments enriches the topic in question in humble my opinion.

4. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

yes you did, i had just quoted you. and proof, i backed up my comment but you cant even offer a link to back up yours.

i see you have problems with the concept of person canon otherwise there wouldnt be an I in there.

yep, you cant back you your claims and have forfeited the argument. glad to see you accept your loss for a change.

it war by season 3, but by no means a great war like it was in those flashbacks, atleast the Autobots won theirs unlike the Prime ones. and they where short wars compared to your billions of years claims for the Prime war.

yes because that sounds like a friendly disagreement, not someone starting to get upset because they wont change their opinion to match yours.

5. Overlord Balder

Back up WHAT, exactly? All my arguments [on Team Prime members being soldiers] are right on the screen of the episodes, I don't NEED to back that up.

You see, that was when I was talking about WHY I consider WFC as canon, you might not consider if you wish.

That pretty much proves that Arcee has more experience than Prowl, doesn't it?

Since when the hell that counts in this argument? We're talking about Arcee and Prowl, stick to them.

I never did that, YOU'RE the one not accepting my opinion, I was correcting him because he was, plain and simply, WRONG [you see, he was talking about them not being soldiers, that's not an opinion, it's an information, and he was wrong, they all are soldiers], he is allowed to think that Prowl wins because that's a matter of opinion NOT of fact.

And you even misquoted things, I bolded the part where he talked about Optimus being a library clerk, I was only refering to THAT part, it's pretty obvious.

BUT I do like to discuss things, not to change other opinions, but because I like to see the facts on the table, makes things more interesting.

6. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

no, your saying WFC canon is Prime canon and have used it and exodus as your attempts of a trump card to win.

not without more back story for arcee, we got no idea of age, training before service or anything about her.

then stop making up facts or quoting WFC and Exodus for your source material. Kaboom Red asked a question You sure about that, is that from Exodus? to which you said Yes, I'm sure, besides being my common sense, there are proves. i didnt bring it up, you just took it along and added WFC to the mix.

he was correcting General Magnus, thats a fact, we have no information about any of the prime cast pre war is another fact, but then we are lucky to have your common sense to guide us.

yes because this looks so much like your quoting something that wasnt in his comment, or previous one. odd that.

who said this?

You see, that was when I was talking about WHY I consider WFC as canon, you might not consider if you wish.

it was you, that is a fact, but its your personal opinion, because you still havent shown where the creators of Prime have said WFC was a part of the official back story for Prime.

7. Overlord Balder

When I said that? WFC is deemed canon by Hasbro, that's why I consider such canon.

We know there's been QUITE from war to Earth, and having fought into the [really freaking long by all accounts] war it's quite a big thing, don't ya think?

First: It's about the source material, is that you're INSISTING on mentioning the Autobots and Decepticons on this, and how YOU think they're superior to the Prime-Bots, and that is irrelevant to the argument.

Second: I never made facts up.

Third: WFC and Exodus are considered canon to Hasbro, I CLEARLY specified when things were from WFC or not, he can just disregard if he thinks so.

Fourth: He was questioning if I was sure, I answered I was, plain and simple.

Yes, he was, But he missed one information and I corrected him.

Please allow me to quote myself:

Now, as you are obsessed with WFC-hate, take out all the WFC-Bits.
    Prove those are not proofs of all of them being soldiers.

WHAT I quoted something that wasn't on his quote?

Man, read my comment: IT'S OBVIOUSLY a matter of opinion [In the end of my comment, I mentioned "You might not consider if you wish", showing it's a matter of opinion].

And I never said they did, you're jumping to conclusions pretty quickly, I say I consider WFC as canon, never said everyone should.

8. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

it is canon, just not Prime'a canon, and you have been hoping for a magical Prime wins all card for awhile now.

yeah i will agree the autobots and decepticons should be left out of this, however your source material is riddled with contradictions and the only way you could resolve them instead of leaving them as separate canon was to make up your own stories. its like the people who tried to connect Animated to G1 because there was some clips of it in Animated's first episode.

but you do try to draw in information from things not directly connected in vain hopes of winning.

and you only seem to have started doing that after i started calling you on it too.

using your wonderful snarky charm of course.

yes he said in Prime I think only Bulkhead has that honor, wasn't Optimus a library clerk? only to have a weird correction of That was FOUR BILLIONS OF YEARS AGO, BEFORE he was mixing up a IDW comic. btw 4 billion? where did you get that number?

i actually really like WFC, i dont think misusing it to try to win a discussion about a cartoon called Transformers Prime is appropriate. oh and why did Bumblebee go from warrior to scout when recently we found out Bumblebee was hoping to become a warrior the next rank up from scout for?

hmmm, i will apologize for that one.

i proved the point you like to put facts down on the table, and when your shown to be incorrect, come out guns blazing hoping to win.

then stop using it as a basis of your arguments for Prime.

9. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    The poll is closed..but I think it won't matter to you two.:duel 

Actually, these posts are an interesting read.

10. Overlord Balder

Because you totally can read my mind and know what I'm doing, don't you?

First - Your first sentence made no sense [it were Two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SENTENCES].

Second - Hasbro said it was canon [unlike G1 and Animated, your argument is grasping at straws at an INSANE speed], that's why I take as such.

Nope, I started BEFORE you even appeared on this topic.

Old habits never die, Harbinger, Old habits never die.

I'm well aware of Optimus' clerk origin, I'm saying he already is a soldier.
    Four billions of year thing is from WFC, and my personal canon number of time.

...What?

1 - Guns blazing? You're the one hunting me down on every topic to storm everything with your "WFC is not canon" whining.

2 - You're the one offending me on every post of yours, and I'm the one being aggresisve? Tell me about hypocrisy here.

3 - And I am NOT incorrect, in all instances, you just started jumping to conclusions and trying hit me through sheer trolling, I have to re-explain every single point of mine in every post.
    You have yet to prove me wrong on anything here.

See how I have to repeat everything? I clearly stated what was WFC and what was not, the guy was free to consider it or not.

It doesn't matter, when all hell is breaking loose, we'll be riding on the eye of the storm.
    And I'm pleased to know that our posts are entertaining to someone, you know, after all this work..

11. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought this was about a fist fight between two talking motorcycles, what the hell is going on in this thread?

12. Overlord Balder

Basically, Harbinger finds himself unable leave me alone.

13. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

currently your in the midst of a nerdy internet fight

i just reread it it made sense, i just should have put the spaces after the full stops, but if your going all grammar nazi on me you must not have a suitable reply.

when have i said it wasnt cannon? if i was trying to grab staws i wouldnt find any since you would have grabbed them all already. WFC was meant to be a new beginning spot, a sort of retelling of what the great war was like and a sort of starting point for any series that came after, like Prime. but while Prime has taken aspects of it, it isnt in its official canon. if you want me to eat my words provide a link to it saying otherwise.

the only shocker here is you bothered to use my name for once.

and i say again, stop using your personal canon to try to make Prime win, stick to the cartoon, once it gets a comic or art books like G1/unicron trilogy/animated feel free to use them too for reference material, WFC and Exodus are not because orci and kurtzman have had no hand in making them.

honestly i dont think be was mentioned in that flashback, he was there to help pick up arcee with cliff and neither of them said anything. and why would he start as a scout, become a warrior and become a scout again? watching Prime i thought he was a scout hoping to get promoted to warrior.

i do it every time you drag it up, i am not the first to bring it up in a thread.

and i feel equally offended when you refuse to add my name to quotes

but i did, you just dont like to be proved wrong, and your the one that first demanded proof, and i have asked 3 times now proof from the Prime team that WFC or Exodus is the official back story and you still wont show me it.

feels like your walking into a wall doesnt it, sorta how i feel when replying to your posts.

enjoy it while you can, i think i am going to need another break from this forum again, well, till the next episode airs.

btw, when does the next episode air?

14. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

its your charming lack of demeanor that draws me to you.

15. Overlord Balder

..How does that relate to-- aw, fuck it, if we keep on this, I'll be here for the next century.

I'm not grammar nazi, but God Damn'it, you first came off with "''Cons and 'Bots should be left out" and followed with "However, your material sucks".
    How on Earth the two relate?

Hasbro.
    Stated.
    WFC.
    Canon.

You have three guesses to connect those words and find out what I'm thinking.

I'm a lazy guy.

You know, I like pie.
    I prefer icream though, it tasted goooood

'Bee was there with Cliffjumper, fighting as soldiers, that confirms he is a soldier.
    And when it was mentioned he was a warrior?

You're the first up to pursue me across the whole forum.

I'm a lazy person, very lazy.
    Never added anyone's name to any quote,actually.

Because there is not, Einstein, I've repeated that ten thousand times already, I'm saying I, Overlord Balder, consider it canon.

Your point is?

I'm actually The Devil, I'm surprised how you didn't find out earlier.

Now I'm going to sleep, it's sunrise around here.

16. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

I would like to point out I accidently clicked on Prowl and therefore Arcee won by one vote. Congragulations Arcee!

17. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    Make sure you tell Black Oracle that.

18. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

i havent said it sucks, i been pointing out you have been misusing different canons to try to prove Prime is great and everything else isnt.

i have said its canon, i keep saying that its a different canon to Prime's. so yes Hasbro is still correct, your just not reading what i am writing

i would have to hunt it down the episode, i think its the scraplets episode, besides why should i look it up for you when you cant even get me a link to something to prove yourself right.

you can believe its canon all you want but it doesnt give you a excuse to use it as fact when trying to convert other posters to your side.

if anything you have shown your more lazy then a devil.

19. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like this poll. Prowl and Arcee really are nearly evenly matched. Good stuff. :) 

20. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Noted!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.