MasterShooter Collectibles Mega-Gun and Brown-King Video Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Video Reviews' started by Peaugh, May 5, 2011.

1. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
  2. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I think the smaller post that is supposed to peg into the barrel is also sized to plug into Classics Rodimus' hand as well. Noticed you didn't mention it, so I wasn't sure if you were aware of it.

3. TheTFReview

TheTFReview XboxLIVE: kpeek

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Really nice preview.

4. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

you guys better get that painted. I'm really happy I got this guy coming. Thanks peaugh! Cant wait.

5. Blitzwing256

Blitzwing256 Triple changer

its been forever since I ordered any third party products, but I just have to have this, and since I just got a new job I think its a good time to treat myself, this little guy looks awesome, although I'd like to see some stickers on him down the road (symbol,chest and maybe legs)

i.e. preordered :) 

6. Starscreamer69

Starscreamer69 Well-Known Member

Want. Want. Want.

7. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    Great little not-Targetmaster. Hasbro should reintroduce that gimmick (and Headmasters and Powermasters) properly in a future line. Forget about trying to have ultra-poseable Minicons that don't turn into anything like the PCC Minicons or the Armada Headmasters and make them more G1-ish.

8. Girl Pants

Girl Pants aka brickonator

News Credits:
    I can't watch the video here at work, but do we have any idea on a release date yet? I've had Brown King pre-ordered forever and I can't wait to get him.

It'll be like I really have a Browning.... ;___;

9. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

Don't forget the orange plug guys. I don't want anyone getting shot or anything.

10. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    *LOL*

Can't wait for these to become available...thinking I better go back and double dip and get both decoes so I don't regret it later.

Got a nice little post planned for Brownking, but I'm sure I can find a home for Mega Gun someplace :) 

11. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Not interested.... Sorry...

12. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The best I can give you is soon". The second quarter 2011 intended release is going to happen for sure. The only question is whether I will receive these from MasterShooter in time to ship existing orders before BotCon (it's going to be fairly tight, since I'll be leaving on the 29th to drive). The man behind MasterShooter is doing everything in his power to have these finished, packaged and in my hands in time.

If I do not receive them in time to ship pre-orders before the convention, the proper amount will be set aside to make sure they are there for everyone who pre-ordered, and will ship out ASAP once I return (June 8th). I'd like to let people pick them up at the con, but that probably won't happen because frankly, keeping track of who got theirs under those circumstances would be an absolute nightmare and undoubtedly cause issues of some kind.

Why be sorry? You're welcome to decide the product isn't for you and we would hardly be upset about it. I can't wait to own final copies myself, but both I and MasterShooter are well aware that these, like any third party product, are not every single fan's cup of tea.

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  13. RubberChicken

RubberChicken Well-Known Member

I think they look neat.... Sorry...

14. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :lol 

I dunno, I guess I find it kind of sad that the fandom has become a place where anyone might ever feel the need to apologize for their personal opinion not being "OMG ITS SO AWESOME I WANT TO MAKE BABIES WITH IT!". Is MasterShooter proud of their product? You better believe it. Do I think the product is great? You betcha! I'm proud to offer it, and I'm probably close to as passionate about it at this point as MasterShooter is! But neither of us is going to be personally offended that it's not perfect for every person ever. :) 

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  15. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

I'm glad I just pre-ordered Mega-Gun. I've been tracking this one since Jan. or Feb. Unless I finally get a TFC #9 Starscream, my plan is to do like I did my Junkion Blacksmith Optimus Headmaster and paint some spots to make him look more like Megatron. At that point, he will be what Soundwave and some of the Deceptiplanes use when Megatron "transforms".

I just hope I don't get cold feet and buy a second piece, like I did with JB-01.

16. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Video review sold me - just pre-ordered one of those bad boys. Can't wait to see how he looks in Starscream's hand!

17. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

Thats why i got him. I had a "moded" p38 from MP prime to fit the bill but it was too big for little screamer. I might have to skip on the repaint for now though.

18. Valkyrie Magnus

Valkyrie Magnus Decepticon Avenger

I ordered mine too. Can't wait, now I need one for my wst screamer

19. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  20. tfmad2010

tfmad2010 Oh Hai Internet!

News Credits:
    Hey Vangelus. Do you mind if I use the bios in your vid for something? I've got an interesting idea for a sig...