MASTERPIECES and TRU reissue soundwave

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by DINOBOTT, Jan 6, 2010.

1. DINOBOTT

DINOBOTT Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    MASTERPIECES, G1, and Cybertron/Armada

I only accept Paypal payments and ship within the 48 U.S. states. The prices include shipping (via USPS Parcel Post) and package insurance. All figures have been on display in a smoke free home. Feel free to PM me if you are interested in anything or have any questions. I'll respond to messages as soon as I can. Also, I am open to price haggling. Don't be afraid to make me an offer that is below my asking prices. Thanks for looking!

The Walmart exclusive MP Starscream is MISB and has normal retail shelf wear. SOLD
    WalmartStarscream.JPG

The rest of the masterpiece figures have been transformed only a few times, are in excellent shape and are 100% complete unless otherwise stated. The boxes are also in good condition unless stated otherwise as well.

MP-03 Starscream has a small chip on it's right tailfin hinge and is missing the small tab at the tip of each wrist. Fortunately, these minor defects do not hinder the transformation or posing in either mode. The box has some crimpling on the top right backside. I'm asking $102.00.
    MP-03Starscream.JPG

MP-05 Megatron is showing a little bit of cosmic rust on the crome but is in great shape otherwise. Included is the justitoys accessory kit. The front plastic sheet on the accessory kit's box has unattached itself. BOLD
    MP-05 Megs&Accessory kit.JPG

The rest of the figures I have for sale are in lots of G1, G2, or Cybertron/Armada. I can combine the lots and reduce the price, just PM me and I'll let you know what I want for the combo.

G1 Jetfire's plastic is a bit yellow, but otherwise the figure is in pretty good shape. SOLD.
    g1jetfire.JPG

All of the G1 dinos in this lot have very loose joints and a good bit of wear. Asking $49.00.
    g1dinos.JPG

These G1 dinos are in better shape but still have some wear issues. SOLD.
    g1dinos2.JPG

G2 Slag and Snarl have some wear issues and loose joints. Asking $24.00.
    g2dinos.JPG

Both Sludge and Swoop are G1 KOs. Sludge is in good shape but Swoop has some paint chips on the chest and a small chip on one front wing. Asking $35.00
    koswoopsludge.JPG

This lot, with Tracks, Sunstreaker, Hound, Camshaft and Bombshell have seen better days. Hound, Camshaft and Sunstreaker are in rough shape; Tracks and Bombshell are somewhat better. Asking $24.00.
    miscg1.JPG

Cybertron Soundwave, Quickmix and Vector Prime are all in great shape. They come with all instructions/weapons. SOLD
    cyber3.JPG

Armada Unicron and Cybertron Primus are also in great shape. Both come with all instructions/accessories. SOLD.
    uniprimus.JPG

2. SR_501

SR_501 Well-Known Member

PM'd

3. DINOBOTT

Ebay:
    I am open for price haggling if something seems to be to expensive; bottom line, I want to move these figures!

4. DINOBOTT

Ebay:
    Lowered the asking price of MP-03 Starscream. As stated before, I am also open to price haggling.

5. DINOBOTT

Ebay:
    Bump

6. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    PMd

7. DINOBOTT

Ebay:
    I've added g1 and cybertron figures in the sale.

8. Quixote_Prime

Quixote_Prime is missed.

News Credits:
    pm'ed.