Masterpieces and Animated figures

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by DINOBOTT, Mar 24, 2010.

1. DINOBOTT

DINOBOTT Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I only accept paypal payments and ship within the United States. Figures will be sold on a first come first serve basis. To purchase anything, just provide me an email address so I can send you a paypal invoice. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, I'll try to respond ASAP. Also, I am open to price haggling, so don't be afraid to make me an offer. Thanks for looking!

All masterpiece figures are 100% complete. The asking price includes shipping and insurance.

The Walmart exlusive MP Starscream is MISB with normal shelf wear. Asking $70.00.
    Walmart Starscream.JPG

MP-04 Megatron has been transformed a few times and left as a display piece on my shelf. Some of the chrome on the figure is showing some cosmic rust but other than that it is in good shape. The Justitoys MP-04 accessory kit is also included; the clear plastic sheet on the front of accessory box has become disconnected. For MP Megatron and the accessory kit I'm asking $110.00.
    MP-04 Megs & Add on.JPG

MP-03 Starscream has a small chip on the rear right tailfin hinge and the small tabs on the end of each wrist have been removed (this does not hurt the transformation). The box has some crimpling at the top right corner. Asking $85.00.
    MP-03 Starscream.JPG

All animated figures are MISB with normal shelf wear. Shipping and insurance are included in the asking prices. I'm asking $25.00 for voyager class figures and $15.00 for deluxe class figures. Unfortunately, I only have certain box sizes which limits combined shipping options. Because of this, I can combine shipping for any 2 deluxes for a total of $25.00. With that being said, if someone buys a large amount of figures I can try to work out a better combining deal.
    Here is a list and amount of my figures:

Voyagers
    Lugnut x 2
    Cybertron mode Megatron x 1
    Starscream x 2
    Blitzwing x 1
    Optimus Prime x 1
    Grimlock x 3
    Bulkhead x 2

Deluxes
    Oilslick x 1
    Blackarchinia x 4