Masterpiece Wildrider

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Sabrina_Ng, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Sabrina_Ng

Sabrina_Ng La Femme Fatale

Ebay:
    Finally managed to get time complete the pics! MP Wildrider was painted in both Starburst Metallics (Glossy) and Mystique Metallics (Dull). The insides of his trailer is all done up in mystiques. He was detailed in gold and silver chrome to bring out his personality. Wild!

He'll be up on ebay for a 5 day period. One and only.

Custom Transformers: Masterpiece Wildrider - eBay (item 250786812213 end time Mar-15-11 23:11:30 PDT)

In anycase, I'm a bit disappointed with the pics. I'm not sure if it's the camera or my the light setting. Can never get it right the whole time. I took at least 100 pics before settling down on these 21. The light reflection off Wildrider's paint was crazy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Arkvander

Arkvander Optimal Optimist TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I'll admit I know absolutely nothing about customizing, but I think it is worth more than a D-. I've seen some really awful stuff out there and this isn't anywhere near that. It actually looks like a really nice update to the classics character released by Takara/Tomy. If I were a big fan of the character I would be tempted.

3. Sabrina_Ng

Ebay:
    Heya. Thanks. I appreciate it. No worries. Dun need to reply to these 'constructive' comments. Take care then:) 

4. omega145

omega145 Autobot

Ebay:
    Thats actually an excellent paint job. IMO the mods should remove that comment as it is criticism that is not needed. I've been a recipient of awful transformer repaints and have seen plenty on the forums but this is very well done and anyway should be able to tell that a lot of time, detail and effort has been put into this. Good luck on your auction.

5. madhatprime

madhatprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You always do some of the most amazing glossy/metallic paint! Driftx3 is not being very fair. Critisism is important, but at least don't attack the person.

That said, I do think that some sanding on the sides of the trailer to get the old paint off would have been a good thing to do, But in this case I don't feel it detracts from the figure, as this really is an awesome re-paint. However: "The devil is in the details"

....and I like the flames you painted on the sides...

6. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ignore that troll on the second comment, the paint on hot rod looks amazing! very detailed,shiny, & smooth. The flames of the trailer do look a bit off but other than that excellent job.

7. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Very nice. I like the paint job on the trailer, but I do agree with other comments that maybe the paint on the sides should have been removed first. Nonetheless, very nice work indeed.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
  8. JavaJim

JavaJim Agilisticobot

Ebay:
    Shiny. Lets be bad guys.

9. temptingtoys

temptingtoys Well-Known Member

Very nice custom, but I'm a bit confused about the post with the criticism. Was it removed or are you referring to one that's still posted?

10. omega145

omega145 Autobot

Ebay:
    The post seems to have been removed as it was the second post and rather harsh. Funny how he had such a negative comment but its already up to $325 which isnt surprising at all for the quality of work.

11. Sabrina_Ng

Ebay:
    Yupz. The post was deleted. Thanks for asking. Anyway, bumped for last few hours on auction.