Masterpiece Skywarp, 1 thumb up! and one tumb....missing?!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Thunderstorm, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm Nostalgia Archivist

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Just got my order in from HLJ today, and I was more then thrilled to find a sleek, sexy, beautiful MP-06 Skywarp still celephane shrunk wrapped and screaming to be opened. after a few seconds of careful tape removal from both the box and the tray, I admired his beauty for a good 45 seconds

after taking it out, I played with the lovely details, the cockpit, the nosecone etc.. then began transforming it, moved the shoulders, the wings, twisted out the arms, lowered the vents rotated the arms and extended the fingers and positioned the thumb, whoa....wait a tick! the right hand has no thumb! my patience of 2 weeks waiting for this beauty has been sullied by the missing opposing thumb....

I'm hoping that I may be able to contact HLJ or Tak/Tomy to have it replaced, or another thumb sent to me....Such a beautiful figure....to be so gimped as to lose his hitchiking ability is truly an atrocity....

I'm open for any suggestions anyone might have. and, before anyone asks it...yes, I looked in the tray, the box and all around the area I was at when I extracted him from his packaging....the thumb is MIA...thanks for listening to my sad tale *off to write a letter to Tak/Tomy*

2. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    yeah, there were some complaints with mp3 on this area too, tough titties man.

(when i picked up mine at the store, 1st thing i did was open it at the counter to chk the tailfin and fingers, lucky i have the luxury to do so.)

3. RobotoChan

RobotoChan Nothing to see here

News Credits:
    That extremely annoying and I sympathise with your situation.

It seems that the QA on these masterpiece figures is a little patchy at best :(