Masterpiece Reissue....Any news???

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Actarus, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Actarus

Actarus Active Member

Good day folks.

I'm quite new here, because..don't flame me... I'm no Transformers collector. My collection is mostly chogokin and Grendizer.

But I grew up with the G1 transformers, so when I has the chances I bought the Hasbro release of Prime. At the time it was really cheaper.

Now I just bought with the group MP-05, so eventually I will try to get the whole Masterpiece line, starting at MP-02. The reason I don't want MP-01 is...I got the Hasbro version, and I want the MP-04

MP-06 is still at normal price, MP-05 is getting reissued, so good price again. So any clues if MP-02, 03 and 04 will get their reissue soon?

Takara Starscream USA edition is tempting me, but collector wise I would like the "original" version.

And by the way the place here is great!

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    If I recall, there was some speculation about a MP-05 vs. MP-04 pack. I don't know if it went past speculation, though.

MP-02 didn't sell well enough the first time around. Any hope of it being rereleased is if it comes with an armor add-on.

The MP-03 mold has been around the block enough that I doubt it would be rereleased any time soon.

3. Actarus

Actarus Active Member

Thanks, I heard rumor of the pack. I hope that Hasbro release of SS will ease the market price of Takara SS.

4. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yeah, I'm thinking you're outta luck with MP-02. Looks like the secondary market prices on him are ridiculous also.

And probably the same holds true with Greenscream on account of his recent WM release, and the not-so-unlikely chance of an eventual Thundercracker release.